About the Myriad Reality Roleplay

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
So, I thought I'd give a shot and explaining the concept of this RP I occasionally mention, Myriad Reality: http://www.rpnation.com/xfa-groups-thre ... ality.266/

So, Myriad Reality, in essence, is an RP of a multiverse, where anything and everything is possible. The characters are a set of "superheroes", in a sense, and supervillains. The former aim to save the multiverse from threats like the latter, and some of which are:

Unity, a being created by the most powerful beings in Existence that can respond to any situation literally instantly. The Legend, whose plans are completely infallible, has promised us one of his plans to defeat Unity, if we can defeat both his sons, also amazing planners, and their armies, in a "chess" game, per se.

MILE, a group dedicated to destroying all super-beings, with machines that adapt to abilities. They've killed the members of the Big 8, a set of super-beings who rule the Interuniversal Alliance. In order to keep from this fate, they've brought a younger version of Sven with a plan to destroy MILE before they started their destruction.

Araby, a friend who turned evil and is trying to create The Beast, which, if finished, will suck our powers and use them to destroy Existence.

All of the characters are much more powerful than the superheroes you might see in comic books, for example, Spirit, a werewolf who can control Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Shadow, Light, and Energy. He's the Guardian of Light, which means that he has complete and unrivalled control over his element. Another is Techi, the Guardian of Electricity, the Fifteenth most powerful being in Existence.

If you want to join in, just PM LegendBegins with info about your character and then join the group. If you want any more info, just ask.

Rules:
1. Please abide by our posting style, example:

Hello. How are we all this evening?
*Walks outside*
I do hope you're all doing well.

2. There are My Little Pony characters occasionally in, and mentioned, in our roleplay. If you have a problem, first, grow up, and secondly, don't join.

3. If your character is deemed overpowered (unless granted specific permission from the admin to obtain such a character), you will receive one warning, and if the problem is is left uncorrected, you will be banned from the roleplay. Being OP is pretty hard, however.

4. DO NOT USE OOC. NONE AT ALL. Please put OOC in PMs. Thanks!

5. Please keep swearing to a minimum. Half of us express distaste at it and so they are very, very rarely used. Too much of it will cause Ruby Jean (a pony who can persuade most to do anything at touch) to persuade your char to stop saying bad words altogether.