A Whole New World

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I like vanilla, but I also like change. The world becomes completely anew when you switch skins. It keeps things interesting and exciting, seeing your creations in a new light.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
If it's too blocky, why are you playing minecraft?
LOL.

I get why people like texture packs. I loved John Smith in vanilla. But I stopped because a build can look amazing in your pack and horrible in default or other packs. I got severely clowned for lumber selection in a build on my old vanilla server.

I also found it confusing to use the packs and learning the mods. Even now a texture pack can confuse me on what block I'm using so I avoid them. Its worse seeing people asking for help and the pics hey post are in a confusing texture pack. :cool:

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I also found it confusing to use the packs and learning the mods. Even now a texture pack can confuse me on what block I'm using so I avoid them. Its worse seeing people asking for help and the pics hey post are in a confusing texture pack. :cool:

Like when people mix Sphax with Soartex with JSTR...