A talk with Azanor about the upcoming Thaumcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
We need an FAQ... it would involve release dates for Redpower, Thaumcraft, and Xycraft, and would explain why people can't craft solar panels, chainsaws, or drills.
Unfortunately, no one would read it. :(

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
The FAQ would also include directions on which thread to post suggestions at (here, in case you were curious).
As well as why Mo Creatures will not be added (they won't give permission)
If you want Mo Creatures in FTB, go ask the mod developers for Mo' Creatures, because we can't do anything about it on this end. (as a head's up, reading the thread, the mod author seems pretty set in not giving permission to anyone else)

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
Ok, next question. How long till FTB gets MC 1.4.5. I think only RedPower is left to be update, right?

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
U SHOULD TOTALY ADD MINE AND BLADE AND THE DIVINE RPG RPG MOD TO FTB IF YOU DO YOULL GET TONS MORE DOWNLOADS AND DONATES!!!!!!
You again?! Do you even read the thread that you're posting in, or do you just go around shouting in random threads? This thread is about Thaumcraft! Go HERE if you want to suggest mods!

bzald

Jul 29, 2019
ok having fun with the magic mod FTB, i was wondering Tham is MP right? I notice it not in the beta build (although it is beta) I suppose the question should be worded will it be in the beta build? The personal reason is because i feel this is one of the mod's i would love others to see and play with in a mp server.

Thanks

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
ok having fun with the magic mod FTB, i was wondering Tham is MP right? I notice it not in the beta build (although it is beta) I suppose the question should be worded will it be in the beta build? The personal reason is because i feel this is one of the mod's i would love others to see and play with in a mp server.

Thanks
As of 1.3.1, they're virtually the same thing, so all mods were required to be SMP-compatible. Yes, Thaumcraft is MP.

Gorroun

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Azanor, I couldn't find any page for recommendations so ill post it here as long as you don't mind. I was playing on a downloaded map for feed the beast and i couldn't get the aura nodes to regenerate, so i was thinking you might be able to make a creative item that generates aura nodes, in case what happened to me happens to other people.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Azanor, I couldn't find any page for recommendations so ill post it here as long as you don't mind. I was playing on a downloaded map for feed the beast and i couldn't get the aura nodes to regenerate, so i was thinking you might be able to make a creative item that generates aura nodes, in case what happened to me happens to other people.
Aura node regeneration is a setting in the config. :)

Reactions: dgdas9
Status
Not open for further replies.