a... snowball? is floating over this lake

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
I was just looking out across this lake to find nodes, when I found this just hanging out in the air.
Anyone have any idea what this is? (playing monster with AM2 added)

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
It did not. I don't "think" this is causing a problem. I just found it very very strange. I was going to blame sudden 1fps lag spikes on it, but it's happening a chunk over.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Afaik this is a vanilla bug. Try relogging to see if it fixes it.
It did not. I don't "think" this is causing a problem. I just found it very very strange. I was going to blame sudden 1fps lag spikes on it, but it's happening a chunk over.
I had the same issue with a fire charge once. It was about ~300 blocks away from my base, and didn't disappear for the whole month and a half i played that world.
You should create an altar or something on that lake, dedicating the entire existence of your world to that very snowball.
I thought about doing this for my fire charge, but it was already floating above a desert temple.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
actually i was planning on moving my base out of that area anyway. i feel it judging me even when i'm in my workroom.

Reactions: RedBoss

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019