A Server Community

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for 5 - 10 people who would like to join a community of people including me that would all play on a pack together. The pack for the server will be up to debate by all members. If you are interested complete the application and PM it to me.

IGN:
Skype Name : Not necessary but will be looked on favourably
Why do you want to join this community :
Pack you would first like to play on :

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
So far 1 member and 1 request I have sent guys if u sent me a pm check your skype[DOUBLEPOST=1414510130][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone who comes up with a good name for our community will be given one creative item no matter what it is

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
So far 1 member and 1 request I have sent guys if u sent me a pm check your skype[DOUBLEPOST=1414510130][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone who comes up with a good name for our community will be given one creative item no matter what it is
I applied :3

Names...
Hmm...
I wouldn't care what it is, but it should be "<name> used aura sphere" just because of your Lucario avatar :3

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
I applied :3

Names...
Hmm...
I wouldn't care what it is, but it should be "<name> used aura sphere" just because of your Lucario avatar :3

Check your Skype and accept my friend request the pack at the.minuite is.dark trilogy and I'll send u a Skype message with the IP