A Newb question!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

thedeester1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Im making Uranium cells. Each time I craft one when I drag to my Invetory it gets a usage bar (The green power bar). When It has this power bar It makes it impossible to use it to craft double Cells. I have the same problem with batteries.

How do I handle these items without giving them a usage bar?

Confidential1207

Jul 29, 2019
Wrong Section Try the Mod Pack Bugs or Tech Support sections next time. This is a bug with Ic2 just to let you know though.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
If you want a way to sort of craft them, delete those ones, and hack in the same amount of full ones.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
You could also set up an auto-crafting system so the cells never touch human hands until they're double cells. Or at least I hope you can - that's exactly the project I started before logging off to go to bed last night.

nicktonton

Jul 29, 2019
You could also set up an auto-crafting system so the cells never touch human hands until they're double cells. Or at least I hope you can - that's exactly the project I started before logging off to go to bed last night.
*Steve hands

DVeagle74

Jul 29, 2019
Are you saying steve isnt human? And plus, not everyone is steve.

I'd say he isn't human. Steve can carry HUGE amounts of items, including m^3 blocks of metals in stacks of 64, like feathers. He can eat rotten flesh and raw chicken and be sick for only a couple of minutes. Jump from any height and survive when landing in two meters of water. Can just walk around with a bucket of lava in his hand. Has a huge amount of knowledge on stuff ranging from metallurgy to advanced physics to interdimensional travel.

And technically it is still Steve, just with someone else's skin...

Reactions: damnedsky