A hopefully atypical response to the addition of the brony modpack.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
I would've worded the whole thing differently - guaranteed success in creating a successful discussion.
"Are there plans to rework the modpack display, because its getting a tad crowded - oh, and are there, on top of the first plea, any plans for some sort of filtering / removing unwanted modpacks?" There. No need to point a finger to anyone or anything. Easy as pie. Used to be called diplomacy. ;)
A mod/FTB-member working on the launcher should drop a line as an answer.. and then let this put-off-by-a-kids-tv-show-thread rest. :rolleyes:

FivEven

Jul 29, 2019
I would've worded the whole thing differently - guaranteed success in creating a successful discussion.
"Are there plans to rework the modpack display, because its getting a tad crowded - oh, and are there, on top of the first plea, any plans for some sort of filtering / removing unwanted modpacks?" There. No need to point a finger to anyone or anything. Easy as pie. Used to be called diplomacy. ;)
A mod/FTB-member working on the launcher should drop a line as an answer.. and then let this put-off-by-a-kids-tv-show-thread rest. :rolleyes:

They did.

Perhaps this thread can be put to rest since a suggestion in the launcher feedback forum has been made on behalf of the OP?

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
They did.
Hm. I only found "Members" and the likes. No "Launcher Dev" message - at least not in this thread (I saw jjw123s reply to your suggestion, though). But hey, if they did, all the better. Thanks. ;)
Perhaps this thread can be put to rest since a suggestion in the launcher feedback forum has been made on behalf of the OP?
That's what I tried to imply. =)

Greyed

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah.. right.. because the thread hasn't been locked in the 9.5 hours since I posted that?

Because no one decided to take you to task over it?

You can disagree with the statement all you want, it was just an example and I'm not going to go off topic to discuss it here.

Then why bring it up at all when there are literally millions of other, non-contentious examples you could have brought up?

Ironically, you proved my point- hoping (expecting) this thread gets locked because somebody posted an opinion you disagree with.

Actually, that was not what I said. I don't care what you said. But bringing up topics like that tend to lead to off-topic and highly charged discussions which, like it or not, do get locked.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
I'm a potato.

Recognition code 927 accepted.

Personally, it'll be more fun to twirl noodles in a corner while singing off key than see this thread continue. o_O

twilight_sparkle_leekspin_by_batlover800-d479w39.gif

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
I would rather cram my rectum full of M-89s and squat over a flaming hibachi.

---------------------------------------------------------
A reasonable facsimile of intelligence...

Status
Not open for further replies.