Request A good Hardcore Questing Pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
N

neoblackheart

I am looking to play something with a good number of mods with Hardcore Questing but at the same time I don't want to have to Start from scratch like in a normal Minecraft game. I don't mind having to find stuff but I would love if I started in a prebuilt area. Anyone got any good suggestions?

Also not a big fan of Skyblocks.

I like Crash Landing but I don't want to play it on hardcore. I want something I can relax and enjoy while playing. and finishing the quests in the questbook. I played one on tekkit called blightfall but that wasn't really that great.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Regrowth might sound fun to you

It's on the legacy FTB launcher (and maybe on Curse?)

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
I play Brave Technology-New World, it's Minecraft 1.9. You spawn at normal world and it's not to hard, but IMO could have more mods and quests. But it's only new pack that i could find that it's close to my wish to play kitchensink pack with quests.

N

neoblackheart

for the life of me I can't figure out how to get to modpacks I want to try both Material Energy and Brave Technology but I can't figure out how to add material energy

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
for the life of me I can't figure out how to get to modpacks I want to try both Material Energy and Brave Technology but I can't figure out how to add material energy
On the FTB launcher in the upper-right corner is a button that reads "Pack codes". Click it and the enter the private pack code into the box and click add.

Usually you can find the pack codes in the modpack thread. The Material energy ones are as such:

Material Energy^3 = me3
Material Energy^4 = me4
Anti-Material Energy^-1 = me-1

Brave Technology I have never heard of

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Brave Technology is public pack on Curse. Don't have or i didn't find thread on this forum.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to check out Journey to the Core if you haven't already. It defaults to hardcore mode HQM I think but you can always change that yourself.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Also check out Obscurity. It has you start in the deep dark and light is a resource. But, it is easier to get started in compared to Crash Landing.