[64x] Misa Compatibility Textures

sTinkyMiCr

Jul 29, 2019
I have trouble unzipping/uncompressing Misa500. I get incompatible compression data for over 200 items. I've tried 7zip and winzip both to no avail. Anybody else? I'm not new to zipping and unzipping files and I've had no problems with other zipped files. Just the Misa500. The file isn't corrupted because I can still use Misa's textures after downloading. I just can't get it to unzip properly. I've also downloaded the file from planet minecraft just in case. Still doesn't work.
Any tips?

Same here. Currently Win 7 ultimat 64 bit.
Tried to open the zip-file just with the win explorer and copy all to a new folder,
after that going thru the procedure to prepare the new folder as it is mentioned on the first post,
copied the hole folder into the taxturepack folder and started ftb.
I just tested it briefly and it worked so fare. Hope i could help.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Same here. Currently Win 7 ultimat 64 bit.
Tried to open the zip-file just with the win explorer and copy all to a new folder,
after that going thru the procedure to prepare the new folder as it is mentioned on the first post,
copied the hole folder into the taxturepack folder and started ftb.
I just tested it briefly and it worked so fare. Hope i could help.

Worked for me as well using just the windows explorer extract option. Still no clue as to why it did not work with WinZip or 7zip though.

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
I have trouble unzipping/uncompressing Misa500. I get incompatible compression data for over 200 items. I've tried 7zip and winzip both to no avail. Anybody else? I'm not new to zipping and unzipping files and I've had no problems with other zipped files. Just the Misa500. The file isn't corrupted because I can still use Misa's textures after downloading. I just can't get it to unzip properly. I've also downloaded the file from planet minecraft just in case. Still doesn't work.
Any tips?
Try downloading WinRAR, it's a problem from the zipper that used probably winrar that has a software issue or something making 7zip have a problem with it..

Reactions: glepet1962

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Some further screens of experimenting with hi-res textures (sorry if they are a bit dark):

Cobblestone:
Cobblestone.jpg

Coal:
Coal.jpg
Coal does look like black rock instead of rock with little black bits in it. Without using crazy ctm there will be no way to "blend" the joins.

These new rock textures will be available as a separate download and instructions to ensure everything works.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Updated main download with new textures:

Applied Energistics (Default and Blue colours - blue looks nicer)
Railcraft Engines and Abyssal Stone
Some textures for Tinkers Construct Hammer, Pickaxe, Lumber Axe and Scythe (mainly just metals)
Various minor tweaks

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Working on a 1.6.x update that uses both Misa and Battered Old Stuff as the foundation, then with my stuff to cover missing textures and/or tweaks. It's also been tweaked to no longer require optifine.
The "realistic" rocks/ores have been scrapped as that relies on optifine for CTM support.

A new topic will be started, as the nature of the resource pack is different.

Reactions: ACGaming

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Skipped 1.6, but will eventually make something available for 1.7.10. Between tinkering with my own pack, crash landing and real life, haven't done too much with textures. Got a core pack that works under 1.7.10 for a lot of mods and vanilla.