Open Server 4EG|Agrarian Skies 3.1.1|Open|Quest|Teamspeak|24/7|20 Slots|Skyblock

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

R3DL1M3

Jul 29, 2019
truly a great server and all you have to do is sign into they're site (really helps with seeding out trolls/noobs)
best AG server i've found so I'm torn between supporting it and hording it to myself :D
but hey if I'm online and you need help hit me up *IGM* is R3DL1M3

Reactions: COTTERMAN

G1aNt_N3rD189

Jul 29, 2019
This server is so great, I've already put over 96 hours into this server and im nowhere near bored. LOADS of friendly folks to hang out with and play AS

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019

Leave your in-game name and a comment telling us why you like our server on this post for a Legendary Reward Bag. Reward given when staff login. Rewards can only be claimed once per day, so please leave only 1 comment per day .

I am searching for a community with nice folks which like also to play MC with mods. I hope to find this on this server. My IGN: Buh1975

T73

Jul 29, 2019
I have been a mod here for over a year, and these guys are very cool with their servers. We are always looking for new players and people to meet! Come on by and say Hi!

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i am playing now for almost 2 days and enjoy it so far. There are still new starting ppl and also players who are far in progress. And to sort things out now. It seems i have found the new community IGN: Buh1975

sebbanxd

Jul 29, 2019
i love this server because its a nice staff, nice players, nice server placement(sverige äger(sweden rules)) and that i can play AS with friends without any problems. IGN: usamakinaruto

qwertyuiop1298

Jul 29, 2019
Love this server!!!! made a review already, but i would like to add the fact that the really bad lag problems i was having has severely decreased! thanks soo much :p