32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Vtecem

Jul 29, 2019
Just found an issue with the Craftpacket Maker. The player inventory is shifted down a little, the Craftpacket Stamper appears okay.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this issues doesn't show up with the default TP.
Maker,

2013-02-03_105223.png

Stamper,

2013-02-03_105227.png

EntityOmega

Jul 29, 2019
EntityOmega , I'm not sure how those slipped by me. I've added them in.
Freakscar , I've added those textures.
Even though this reply is late, great to hear! I've been putting them in manually ever new update the the TP haha. Although I admit some of the gravisuite textures could use a tiny bit of improvement/re-texturing. The Vajra ones in particular are a bit bland, even if they ARE better than the default ones.

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
It's compatible with all Feed the Beast packs, along with Tekkit Lite and an archive version for Tekkit Classic.
(granted, not all items are guaranteed to have a texture, but we're getting there)

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, if I were you, I'd check the rolling changelog every few days, as minor changes work themselves in fairly frequently. (if i were me, and I didn't already know when the pack was updated, I'd make a script to check the rolling changelog for changes)

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
The download link is bugged with google docs; it says it cannot virus scan the file and asks if I want to download anyways, yet when I click "dowload anyways" it doesn't do anything. Anyone got a mediafire or Dropbox?

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
No, we ditched Dropbox a while back. Try again, the download is occasionally syncing between the team members' changes.

99Johnsy99

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, if I were you, I'd check the rolling changelog every few days, as minor changes work themselves in fairly frequently. (if i were me, and I didn't already know when the pack was updated, I'd make a script to check the rolling changelog for changes)

if i was u i would right a script to check the rolling changelog for changes but seeing as im me and dont know how to right a script i will have to check it every few days :(

secretzer0

Jul 29, 2019
would it be possible to have the ctm alternates for RP2 bricks? i think that would be amazing. or a protip on what to adjust in a photoedit program to cook it up myself? so many chubby little bricks.

WhatGravitas

Jul 29, 2019
The Thaumcraft warded glass texture is bugged, it shows up as non-transparent stone with transparent runes. The problematic texture in question is in ss_world.png, just right of the amber block and bricks.

Nevertheless, big thanks, this pack is amazing.

WhatGravitas

Jul 29, 2019
Since the warded glass just bugged me, I went ahead and quickly replaced it with an upscaled version of the standard thaumcraft version. As I was already editing the textures, I decided to recolour the totems as well to fit the colour of obsidian (I've attached a screenshot showing the different) and made some textures for the ChickenChunks chunk loaders, since the 16x16 texture stands out in a bad way.

If you find the stuff useful, feel free to include it (or not, if you have something better). :)
texture_update.jpg

[/sblock]

Attachments

• ChickenChunksTexture.zip
    80.8 KB · Views: 83
  • ThaumcraftTexture.zip
    128.8 KB · Views: 99

EntityOmega

Jul 29, 2019
Could we get the textures I listed HERE and the above thaumcraft textures added in? Zica said he would, but they were never added.
I usually do it manually... But it would be fantastic if they were in by default.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I have merged the Gravisuite, ChickenChunks, and TC totem textures in the JSTR pack. I also updated TC support to v3.0.3 and the glass should render correctly now :)

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
I still can't get the google docs download to work. Is there a mirror ANYWHERE?

Also, I see to be having trouble with my fire particles. Whenever the hydra breathes fire, I see nothing, but I can hear it and I certainly burn quite well! I'm using a version I downloaded two weeks ago though... this might be fixed in the newer packs so I would really like a mirror.

ScottKillen

Jul 29, 2019
Since the warded glass just bugged me, I went ahead and quickly replaced it with an upscaled version of the standard thaumcraft version. As I was already editing the textures, I decided to recolour the totems as well to fit the colour of obsidian (I've attached a screenshot showing the different) and made some textures for the ChickenChunks chunk loaders, since the 16x16 texture stands out in a bad way.

If you find the stuff useful, feel free to include it (or not, if you have something better). :)

Nice textures and welcome, friend! Long time no see!