32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
To everybody having difficulty downloading the texture pack: I have no idea why, but here's a download with support for every mod that we have available. 1.4.7 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?93a9l5gv6dttlng

Tragische, I've added in your textures as alternates, and some replacing what we originally had, thanks a ton, and awesome work as always.

And I've added a github changelog. This should be prettier on the eyes, easier to read, and easier for us.

Reactions: Soulsbane96

Soulsbane96

Jul 29, 2019
To everybody having difficulty downloading the texture pack: I have no idea why, but here's a download with support for every mod that we have available. 1.4.7 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?93a9l5gv6dttlng

Tragische, I've added in your textures as alternates, and some replacing what we originally had, thanks a ton, and awesome work as always.

And I've added a github changelog. This should be prettier on the eyes, easier to read, and easier for us.

That fixed everything. Thank you.

pocketpc

Jul 29, 2019
Oh... My... God... This is incredible! Why isn't this in the launcher? This is now my favorite FTB texture pack. Can't wait to try it with shaders.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Oh... My... God... This is incredible! Why isn't this in the launcher? This is now my favorite FTB texture pack. Can't wait to try it with shaders.

I submitted it a couple days ago. Just a couple finishing touches and it will (hopefully) be included.

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got around to installing this on my pc last night. I love it, it's nice to be back to using John Smith after a long time without it. Thank you to everyone involved in this. :cool:

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
To all the people who are having trouble with the Patcher - what anti-virus and firewall are you running? It may well be getting blocked by one of them.

Also, if anyone has any bugs to report in regards to the FTB launcher version (missing/glitched textures.etc) please let me know. Ideally, I'd like to have everything fully compatible with the latest 1.4.7 ftb packs.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I had to post to say that your pack is great and please keep up the good work!

tumblr_lxvgbelMbL1r4la9bo2_500.gif

Jnvn

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed the Railcraft Traincraft crude oil and oil sand blocks were really blurry and inconsistent with the current sand textures, so I made some, feel free to use them as you like :)

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
lol someone did actually make some textures for the Traincraft ores a while back, but couldn't seem to get them to show in-game.

Jnvn

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I had trouble integrating mine as well; when I zip the folder it doesn't work. Keeping the texture pack uncompressed works fine for some reason.

CovertJaguar said:
I don't think those are mine.
Whoops. Haha edited.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
My webhost seems to be experiencing an outage at the moment, which would explain why the mod support textures didn't download correctly. It should be back up again soon, sorry for any inconvenience.

Fenris Silverpaw

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, it was my problem after all, I didn't see that JSTR now uses the patcher. However I have downloaded the patcher, it arrived as a .jar. I right click to open with Java but a black console appears for a moment then disappears, without the program loading. What am I doing wrong?

GoldBattle

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, it was my problem after all, I didn't see that JSTR now uses the patcher. However I have downloaded the patcher, it arrived as a .jar. I right click to open with Java but a black console appears for a moment then disappears, without the program loading. What am I doing wrong?
What version of java are you using?
OS?
What patcher version have you downloaded?
Is it from this page?
http://jstr.jslegacy.com/patcher.htm

Usually a black console means incompatible java. Or something is corrupt with the .jar.