Casual Server [3.1.4] Looking for 1-2 for coop

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

paxy97

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone.
I got bored of playing SSP so I decided to look for some AS servers, but most of the small ones are full. I can host a small server for up to 2 people, but if anybody is interested in playing and has a better PC/connection I'd recommend using yours. Also apply only if you're willing to use voice chat like skype or teamspeak.

Age? IGN?

Last edited:

XxZalariaxX

Jul 29, 2019
Never played Argarian skies but I would like to try it out. My IGN is XxZalariaxX and I'm 17 years old

kingwolfen

Jul 29, 2019
21/OpTic_WolfKiNg (iv played little agrarian skies) i currently play the yogscast pack and UMS....so wanna do other stuff as well when im not at work
my skype is optic_wolfking so if u wanna chat while playing itd be fine.

truextacy4u

Jul 29, 2019
Hey My Age is 25 my IGN: truextacy4u I have played quite a bit of AS by my self but anytime i try a MP server its just to choppy and not fun id love to play with sum one else hit me up =D email is [email protected] and i have a mic and i dont mind using VC

EoN

Jul 29, 2019
IGN e0n_
can you also add my friend?
Age 13
IGN Magmafireburns

MagicLands123453

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: omri123453

Would like to play with you as a partner, I'm tired of playing SinglePlayer
I'll send my Skype after you apply me(if you want)

Pingster

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to join you, if you're okay with a working man who can only do afternoons on weekdays. I'm 22 and PingsterMan is my IGN. Though, since this is quite an old post, you've probably found someone else so uhm. Yeah, if anyone else wants to co-op, I'm down for that too.