Whitelist Server 24/7 TS3 MWServer small Australian DW20 whitelisted server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

merlinux

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,
I Recently purchased a 2.5G server for use for a modded server with 2 friends. however it seems they will not play. Hence I have installed Direwolf20 latest pack and decided to open the server for 5 people (at first) to join in the fun. I will clear the whitelist regurlarly so do check back to see if we are looking for new people.

Only mods disabled are "hats" and "hatsStand".

Server IP: merlinux.mcpro.co

Server is in Australia, so I will accept in priority people from the region. Sorry for all europeans.

We have a forums at http://mwserver.enjin.com/forum where you can also request to be whitelisted.

There is maybe financial room to upgrade to 4G if it needs to.

This is a mature server (I am 34yo) and the goal is just to have fun.

The plan is not to ban anything but have some common sense when building things.

To apply, reply to this post or post on the forums. Please post your IGN, location, age and something about yourself ;)

Take care

fallingskies17

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I would love to play with a nice small group of people I am only 17 but I consider myself to be very mature. I'm close to being 18 (birthday is July 16th).
My IGN is: fallingskies17
location is: United States
I'm looking for some nice people to hang out with and do cool stuff with so if you want a person to play minecraft with I'll be there.

merlinux

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,
Ive whitelisted you. welcome.
not sure if it will lag from the USA, let me know :)

Galaxy Yin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GalaxyYin
Extra Info: Just looking to have fun with some older people and a small knit community

MitigateRuse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: juiceball
Been out of the modded minecraft loop for a while, looking for a nice small group of people so i can get back into it :)

Pitman10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pitman100
im looking for a group of people to play the mod with maybe learn about the mods i dont know about and further improve my ability with the mods i know :D

merlinux

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Pitman I am whitelisting you right now :) hope to see you online soon
Register on our forums for more info on how to get in.
You must be using version 1.0.3 of direwolf20 modpack ;) (1.0.4 came up yesterday)

Pitman10

Jul 29, 2019
this is quite a good server for australians i live in south australia and i get no lag at all i really recommend it would also be nice to get some more people on :)

merlinux

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Pitman10 thank you for the comment. I am glad you are enjoying the server! was cool to speak to you on teamspeak ;)
Unfortunately I am closing whitelist applications for now as we are now 8 active players. I want to see for the next week how the server copes when we start building bigger things.

Soggy_Doggy

Jul 29, 2019
Sad to see whitelist apps closed, but I'd like to post here just in case.

IGN: SoggyDoggy

Also, funny seeing you here Juiceball! ;)

jayden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadowwraiser
Its been a while since I've played with any mods and looking for a nice server to get back into it on.

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CGasper
Just looking for a server with a small comunity to have some fun :)

The_Dumb_Otter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The_Dumb_Otter

Looking for a fast server with a good community becauase those don't come around often when you live in Australia!