Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Because both my brother and I are quite "mature." And if that's all you want for the server...
Yes but I also want people to actually write something on the application, that shows that you actually want in.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: mtamm18
Mic: Yes
How active are you: Whenever I have time
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months: No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yeah
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Mindcrack is really cool, and it's a lot of fun to play
Name: btamm12
How active are you: Whenever I have time, I play.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months: No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Maybe...
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I love the modpack and I just love playing
Accepted per talk with already whitelisted.

grackeon

Jul 29, 2019
Name: grackeon
Mic: It's not the best, but yes.
How active are you: Well, normally come online every 2 day or something like this. And when i join it, i normally stay a few hours.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, because i didn't play multiplayer for a long time.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sometimes yes. Maybe not every time i am online, but a few times.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: There is not so much i want to add, but i hope i can join the community and we can have fun playing together.

Greetz, grackeon

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: grackeon
Mic: It's not the best, but yes.
How active are you: Well, normally come online every 2 day or something like this. And when i join it, i normally stay a few hours.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, because i didn't play multiplayer for a long time.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sometimes yes. Maybe not every time i am online, but a few times.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: There is not so much i want to add, but i hope i can join the community and we can have fun playing together.

Greetz, grackeon
Sorry for the lack of replies been feeling a bit bad, accepted.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: MzMolten Age: 14 Country: England, London Mic: I have a microphone. How active are you: 1-4 hours a days. Weekends I normally get on for 1-13 hours of gameplay, depending on my mood. Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): N/A Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Definitely, only really looking for servers with active teamspeak. Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am mature and would like to meet a bunch of cool people I could game with!
Declined.

MineZzPr0

Jul 29, 2019
Name: MineZzPr0
How active are you: Approximately 2-4 hours daily
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Cant remember. but not in the past 4 month's i am sure of.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am an active Minecraft player. (i also know atw237 irl.) i like building, and play on FDB servers. I am looking for a good server i can join, and i think this server looks cool. So it would be awsome to chat we you guys, and play :) -MineZzPr0

YouDRUNKEN

Jul 29, 2019
Name: YouDRUNKEN
How active are you: Quite a bit Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Definitely
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm looking for a secondary server to play on considering my last one went down and no one knows how long it will be down for. I like to play around with RP2 and I lean towards thermal expansion & forestry. I love to help the community and if anyone needs help I'd be more than happy to help them out.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Cant remember. but not in the past 4 month's i am sure of.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am an active Minecraft player. (i also know atw237 irl.) i like building, and play on FDB servers. I am looking for a good server i can join, and i think this server looks cool. So it would be awsome to chat we you guys, and play :) -MineZzPr0
Name: YouDRUNKEN Age: 21 Country: USA Mic: Yes How active are you: Quite a bit Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Definitely Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm looking for a secondary server to play on considering my last one went down and no one knows how long it will be down for. I like to play around with rp2 and I lean towards thermal expansion & forestry.
Could you both fix your formats?

Fireworrks

Jul 29, 2019
Name: tsyde
Mic: Yep
How active are you: 7 days a week
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Negatory
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sure
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a creative builder who gets down to business. I would like a decent community to play in and I want to get community projects going.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: tsyde
Mic: Yep
How active are you: 7 days a week
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Negatory
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sure
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a creative builder who gets down to business. I would like a decent community to play in and I want to get community projects going.
Accepted.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: MineZzPr0
Accepted.

Lystaa

Jul 29, 2019
Name: dgdg
Mic:
How active are you:
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:
Anything you'd like to add to the application: