Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I don't recommend this server for people who like long-term servers. Got griefed and blocked by admin on skype. No wonder this server was on third page.
You didn't protect yourself like I said you should do, and already banned the griefer.
Also, I blocked you on skype because you kept spamming me with server recommendations.
It's on the third page because it isn't bumped, learn the forum system...

uncutas

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't protect yourself like I said you should do, and already banned the griefer.
Also, I blocked you on skype because you kept spamming me with server recommendations.
It's on the third page because it isn't bumped, learn the forum system...
It wasn't a server recommendation, it was some kind of virus in some language I don't know. It's on the third page because the server is crap and nobody wants to write on this thread.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
It wasn't a server recommendation, it was some kind of virus in some language I don't know. It's on the third page because the server is crap and nobody wants to write on this thread.
I don't frankly care as it spammed me, which I don't really want to deal with, that's your own problem.
And it's not being posted on because I've stopped whitelisting, and still everything is your own fault.

Juggynaunt

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Juggynaunt
Mic: Yes
How active are you: 2hours a day maybe.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:Yes, but i'm not all that talkative.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'll probably bee mainly bee-focused :)

Numilex

Jul 29, 2019
I know you guys are currently not accepting applications, but will posting one put you in some sort of queue for the server?

Tarmez

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tarmez
How active are you: Approximately 1-2 hours daily
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am related to 8822mike (Cousin)

Bram1994

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Bram1994
Mic: Yup
How active are you: Realy depends on the situation Could be playing for a week straigt and then you might not see mee for 2 weeks
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Never
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sure why not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Id really like to play ftb with a larger group of people and my buddy vinnie

Danjor

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Danjor
How active are you: Depends on how busy I am with school. Available on the weekends.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): N/A
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sure.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I would really like to play the FTB mod. Also, my friends Dragons_rider and greatkekko995 are currently playing on this server and have recommended it to me.

MrBeck101

Jul 29, 2019
Name: MrBeck101
How active are you: On School days usually 3-5 hours on weekends it can var
Got a microphone: NoHave you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): NoDo you plan to use voice chat when we get one: If I get a microphone I may consider it depending on the time of the dayAnything you'd like to add to the application: I'm not a person who will go off and start blowing up things left and right , I am only a tad bit immature but not so much that it would affect anyone online, and One of my friends Knight890 has already recommended me.

Zackeri

Jul 29, 2019
Name: GoDz_Chariot
Mic: No, sorry :(
How active are you: I will be on nearly everyday for a few hours
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, the only reason I leave servers is because of server trouble, such as it not being online to much.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: If I get an adapter for my turtle beaches then sure!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I just want to play on a server with little lag and a good community, that's about it!! :)

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: GoDz_Chariot
Mic: No, sorry :(
How active are you: I will be on nearly everyday for a few hours
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, the only reason I leave servers is because of server trouble, such as it not being online to much.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: If I get an adapter for my turtle beaches then sure!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I just want to play on a server with little lag and a good community, that's about it!! :)
Accepted.

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
Name:David, OfficialD4, or IGN armsforsale.
Mic:Integrated into computer.
How active are you: Recently I have been available for game time approx. 2-3 hours per day. Most of which I plan to play FTB.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I have not.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:If you would like me to, I am prepared to do so. Although, I haven't had much experience with this.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'd like to point out that I have an easy personality to get along with, people seem to enjoy my builds mainly because of their uniqueness and detail.

P.s. You misspelled the word 'Understood' in the first bullet under FAQ on your website. :)
... I read everything.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Possible to get added to whitelist again?
After someone gets unwhitelisted as you did I do not really feel like paying for you, specially when you insult.
So no.
Name:David, OfficialD4, or IGN armsforsale.
Mic:Integrated into computer.
How active are you: Recently I have been available for game time approx. 2-3 hours per day. Most of which I plan to play FTB.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I have not.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:If you would like me to, I am prepared to do so. Although, I haven't had much experience with this.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'd like to point out that I have an easy personality to get along with, people seem to enjoy my builds mainly because of their uniqueness and detail.
P.s. You misspelled the word 'Understood' in the first bullet under FAQ on your website. :)
... I read everything.
Accepted and yea I wrote it in class so I kinda had to be a bit quiet.

Lucius Domitius

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Lucius_Domitius Age:18 Country:sweden Mic:ofc How active are you:between 1-8hours/day depending on work Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):ofc not Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: why not Anything you'd like to add to the application: im looking for a server that have a medium sized community and im very friendly and helpful . i'v been playing minecraft since alpha and i am familiar with all the mods

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Lucius_Domitius Age:18 Country:sweden Mic:ofc How active are you:between 1-8hours/day depending on work Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):ofc not Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: why not Anything you'd like to add to the application: im looking for a server that have a medium sized community and im very friendly and helpful . i'v been playing minecraft since alpha and i am familiar with all the mods
Could you fix your text?

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Name:TehKnight117
Mic:I do not have a mic, sorry :(
How active are you: I will be fairly active at least one hour a day.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I have never been banned.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Maybe if I had a mic.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am just finding servers that are small and not large and this server seems to be the one.