Open Server 24/7 | PreludeCraft | DW20 | 1.6.4 | Recommended Build

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Solice2o0

Jul 29, 2019
| About me |
Hello there, I am a 21 year old Canadian college student currently progressing towards my Networking and coding degrees. In my past time I like to play guitar, video games, watch TV and simply hang out with my friends when we're all free and able to.
| What will make this server different? |
Morally, I believe in giving everyone trust until they break it and treating everybody fairly and equally the same. With this in mind, I hope to make a server that will not impede your ability to build as you please, and to offer as many unbanned items as possible. This meaning that only items that are known to cause a crash will be banned. Not only that but, I've spent months developing a way that will ensure that the server, once it gets on it's feet, will hopefully never lag.

| Features and Other Things |
  • First and foremost, the most important feature is, any items that don't cause a crash within the server will not be banned, instead, if anyone abuses the trust this server gives them, they will lose access to the item they decided to abuse.
  • I know everyone hates this word, but they do make sure the server stays alive. Donors will get non-overpowered but fair rewards for donating.
  • All players will be treated with care, and if any staff member shows favoritism towards any particular member, they will be punished for doing so.
  • Fair rules
  • We will try not to impede your creativity when it comes to builds within the server.
  • The main world will have "keep inventory on death" on.
  • The mining world will have double the density of ores, but will also incorperate the dangers of PvP.
  • Chunk-loading will not be banned, just heavily controlled as to prevent unneeded lag.
| Banned Items |
  • Crystal Chests, the reason why, is anything that's placed inside the chest counts as an entity on the ground, and too many can cause FPS issues client-side as wall as TPS issues server-side.
  • MFFS Camouflage Module, the reason why this item is banned is it can cause the server to crash if used with a projector that is set at 64x64 block protection.
  • OpenBlocks Tanks, the reason why this item is banned is it causes a massive amount of updates constant updates with just a few being placed down. In all honesty, the lag it causes is not worth the utility it provides.
| Disabled Mods |
  • qCraft, the reason why, is it's unstable and causes crashes.
  • Mystcraft, the reason why, is it has memory leaks, it may be enabled in the future if I can manage to reduce or remove the instabilities come with it.
  • Sync, the reason why, is it causes frequent crashes when used with MCPC+.
  • Hats, the reason why, is it causes excessive amounts of lag for something that is purely cosmetic.
| Side Notes |

If you decide to give this server a try, I promise you I will try my absolute best to make it your best modded Minecraft experience you've had so far.

|Server Status |

TeamSpeak: Online

index.php

| Contact and Communication Information |
Website Address |
preludecraft.enjin.com

TeamSpeak Address |
67.162.67.210:9987

Minecraft Address |

Last edited:

bigd999

Jul 29, 2019
From what I have read and from past experiences any sever that don't banned items because of the amount of trust needed to use them properly, personally always have the best gaming experience and community so I look forward to play on this sever.

Also Solice2o0 will AM2 still be installed or completely removed from the mod list.

Last edited:

Solice2o0

Jul 29, 2019
From what I have read and from past experiences any sever that don't banned items because of the amount of trust needed to use them properly, personally always have the best gaming experience and community so I look forward to play on this sever.

Also Solice2o0 will AM2 still be installed or completely removed from the mod list.

Unfortunately I will be completely disabling Ars Magica 2. Currently it's too unstable for me to consider enabling it on the server. Hopefully the instabilities will be fixed when a 1.7.x pack comes out.

I've reduced the instabilities with it, I have now enabled Ars Magica 2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As well, I do thank each and every one of you for your interest in this server!

Last edited:

gr85hot

Jul 29, 2019
I think the trust system works well and the very few banned items is nice as well as the keep inventory on the main world overall a very enjoyable server to play on :D

Solice2o0

Jul 29, 2019
I think the trust system works well and the very few banned items is nice as well as the keep inventory on the main world overall a very enjoyable server to play on :D

Thank you for your review! I am happy that you're enjoying the server!

Solice2o0

Jul 29, 2019
Server was down for a little bit for upgrades and maintenance, but now it's back up and faster than ever!

rixonreaxer

Jul 29, 2019
The Server is great it has a lot of nice people and i do enjoy annoying theo a lot by breaking the computer XD also i got some notes PLZ protect the comps at spawn i have left smileys XD and PASTEBIN!!! XD

Solice2o0

Jul 29, 2019
The Server is great it has a lot of nice people and i do enjoy annoying theo a lot by breaking the computer XD also i got some notes PLZ protect the comps at spawn i have left smileys XD and PASTEBIN!!! XD

Thank you for the kind review!

And to the rest of the people reading this, PreludeCraft is growing extremely fast and we'd love it if you gave us a chance as well! Hope to see you online!

Rasman2

Jul 29, 2019
Great server providing little to no lag and the only down time that it has are bug fixes to stop crashes on the server. It has a great community with active players and admins on the server.

NovaFreak

Jul 29, 2019
probably the best DireWolf20 server i have found yet
little to no lag great staff friendly players great server uptime and hardly any mods or items banned!!!

~NovaFreak

Brian Robertson

Jul 29, 2019
The server is fantastic. There is barely any lag, and it has a great community. I've been looking for a server like this one for quite some time.