Closed 2.5.4: Infinite Lava/Iron

W

warrior5230

Version:

What is the bug:
A way to get infinite lava and iron with several mods

Mod & Version:
Tinkers Construct, Chance Cubes, and Possible NEI (inventory tweaks needed?)

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
100% Yes

Known Fix:

D

DankMemeras

I wish the modpack devs would actually reply to some of these threads and help. If anything, they need to pay attention to this one, because this glitch needs to be solved A.S.A.P.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Chances are they have seen these glitches and are working on fixing them. No reply doesn't mean the concern wasn't heard

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
I wish the modpack devs would actually reply to some of these threads and help. If anything, they need to pay attention to this one, because this glitch needs to be solved A.S.A.P.

You do understand that I am the only mod dev on this pack and I spend a very large number of time on this modpack fixing bugs and duplication glitches, right? You also have probably missed many of the threads I respond to and fix in future updates? I'm sorry to tell you, but aside from working on this modpack, I have 6 other public packs and a full-time job. Your comment is unnecessary and it is near impossible to fix every single bug and reply to every post immediately or even within a few days.

Have some patience.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed in 2.5.5 (Was a problem with Chance Cubes and that particular reward, is updated to fix this)

Reactions: UniZero