Closed 2.5.3: yellorute ore cant be smelted in utilmate furnace

N

nicnacftww

Version:

What is the bug:
um I m not sure if this is a bug but I cant seem to smelt yellrite ore in the ultimate furnace from magical crops anymore since I updated to 2.5.3 is this a bug??

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Maxill

Jul 29, 2019
I get same bug, in addition yellorium ore can't be smelted in Draconic chests either.

T

TrevorR96

Any headway on this? just tried dumping my 43k ore and still nothing, running the latest release

T

TrevorR96

i did not see that there was a 2.5.4 hadnt checked for updates in a while im usually prompted was running 2.5.3 before thanks for the fast response

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
No worries! Glad to help.

All updates are posted as Betas for about a week to make sure no game breaking bugs are found before calling it "Release" to prompt users to update.

Reactions: Auride
T

TrevorR96

just curious why does the gif you posted earlier showcase the infernal furnace from thaumcraft when the furnace that is mentioned is the ultimate furnace from magical crops? was there a similar issue with this furnace aswell or am i just being stupid

T

TrevorR96

i know this isnt the place for this but im trying to create a new bug report and it wont let me saying i dont have permission not sure if theres anything you can do

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
i know this isnt the place for this but im trying to create a new bug report and it wont let me saying i dont have permission not sure if theres anything you can do

You mean you can't create a new thread? I thought you could but you need approval for any logs.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv

You need to be logged in and have a valid account to access the bug report forms. Are you sure you were logged in at the time?