Open 2.5.0

Discussion in 'FTB Presents SkyFactory 2.5 1.7.10' started by vemtion, Sep 3, 2016.

1. vemtion

vemtion Guest

Summary of the problem

Pack Version 2.5.0

What is the bug? when i load the game, the GUI loads briefly, but the actual game doesnt, after a few seconds the game crashes

Mod & Version SkyFactory 2.5.

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/8449eb9f

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

2. Robijnvogel

Robijnvogel Well-Known Member

It's caused by a Lootbags Recycler

To be continued...

3. Robijnvogel

Looking at the line mentioned in your log, it seems like the Recycler is trying to process a lootbag with an Id that does not actually exist?

I may be able to build you a version of the Lootbags mod that would stop your crash tomorrow.

4. UniZero

UniZero Popular Member

Update your pack dude you are way behind. We are on 2.5.4 now and soon to be 2.5.5.

5. Robijnvogel

If simply updating the modpack doesn't work, try this version that took me way longer to compile than it should have.

Warning: This version is purely intended to solve your issue. If you keep using it after your issue is resolved, I can not predict the consequences.

6. vemtion

vemtion Guest

wow, thanks so much. i really didnt expect anyone to look deeply into this. thank youu

7. vemtion

vemtion Guest

lol i feel like a noob, idk how to

8. CitizenFTW

CitizenFTW Guest

Go to your curse launcher , right click the profile and press update and just wait till it finishes everything and thats it! :) Have a good one

9. UniZero

UniZero Popular Member

It's even easier than that as the button to update is there so no need to right click.