Open 2.5.0

V

vemtion

Summary of the problem

Pack Version 2.5.0

What is the bug? when i load the game, the GUI loads briefly, but the actual game doesnt, after a few seconds the game crashes

Mod & Version SkyFactory 2.5.

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/8449eb9f

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
It's caused by a Lootbags Recycler

To be continued...
Looking at the line mentioned in your log, it seems like the Recycler is trying to process a lootbag with an Id that does not actually exist?

I may be able to build you a version of the Lootbags mod that would stop your crash tomorrow.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
If simply updating the modpack doesn't work, try this version that took me way longer to compile than it should have.

Warning: This version is purely intended to solve your issue. If you keep using it after your issue is resolved, I can not predict the consequences.

V

vemtion

If simply updating the modpack doesn't work, try this version that took me way longer to compile than it should have.

Warning: This version is purely intended to solve your issue. If you keep using it after your issue is resolved, I can not predict the consequences.

wow, thanks so much. i really didnt expect anyone to look deeply into this. thank youu

C

CitizenFTW

lol i feel like a noob, idk how to
Go to your curse launcher , right click the profile and press update and just wait till it finishes everything and thats it! :) Have a good one