Open 2.5.0: Zivicio hoe in farming station doesn't work, bug with AE terminal also

N

nuadusp

Version:

What is the bug:
Cannot seem to insert a zivicio hoe in the ender IO farming station, imperio hoe is the highest hoe that works.

Also, not sure what causes this, but quite often I have to re focus the AE terminal text input because i cannot type the letter T as a search input, it just doesn't show up unless i re click the box

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes to both of the bugs, tried clicking the hoe in, sending it through tesseract, and the terminal bug happens every time i open up the terminal, it just skips any T i try to input

Known Fix:
The terminal bug i can fix by focusing the input, but it is annoying.. the farming station.. not sure if it is intentional or not, but cannot get it to take a zivicio hoe

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
The hoe issue is probably because that item has been blacklisted so you can't use it.

I believe that issue is because of control key binding issue. Check your controls to see what is using the T key. I believe that issue was in another modpack.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Take your mouse off an item when typing the letter T. It's a key designed to create particle effects where that item is stored. This happens with any pack with Extra Utilties.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I haven't looked yet but is there an option to disabled that in the configs? I've noticed the bit with T in quite a few packs and it is annoying.

J

Jandakast

This is the intended functionality of EnderIO. Also if it was enabled then people would complain about the bug with using a Zivicio Hoe in Ender IO farming stations. Even though it is unbreakable it has a Durability that lowers when used in the Farming station and will break. The Dev addressed this in Issue 3239 on their GitHub

N

nuadusp

Bleh i have a system to auto craft them when they break so wouldn't have minded if it broke, guess I will have to see about some other hoe to use then and thanks about the T thing will try that

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Bleh i have a system to auto craft them when they break so wouldn't have minded if it broke, guess I will have to see about some other hoe to use then and thanks about the T thing will try that

Just make an unbreakable one from Tinkers. It wil take time to make it unbreakable though.

N

nuadusp

Just make an unbreakable one from Tinkers. It wil take time to make it unbreakable though.

yeah i don't know the best way to do so, but seems best idea.. only reason i was using zivicio hoe before was because of the extra essences.. and before i moved from 2.4 on At launcher to 2.5 on FTB i used fortune 450/450 unbreakable hoes because you got seeds to combine back to essence as well but that seems to be nerfed so i guess unbreakable mattocks is best bet.. just need to figure out if all thaumic + obsidian plates is better, or all obsidian tool with + modifiers from nether star etc is best i guess.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
yeah i don't know the best way to do so, but seems best idea.. only reason i was using zivicio hoe before was because of the extra essences.. and before i moved from 2.4 on At launcher to 2.5 on FTB i used fortune 450/450 unbreakable hoes because you got seeds to combine back to essence as well but that seems to be nerfed so i guess unbreakable mattocks is best bet.. just need to figure out if all thaumic + obsidian plates is better, or all obsidian tool with + modifiers from nether star etc is best i guess.

If magical wood has not been nerfed then you could use that as you get loads of modifiers. If not then you are going to have to make it out of materials that gives you reinforced to start you off as you need reinforced 10 to make it unbreakable.