Open 2.1.0: ItemCoolingCore.name 6770:2

Pozzle

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello, I am actually playing on 2.1.2 which is currently the Release version FYI. The bug i am having issues with is In the title ItemCoolingCore.name 6770:2. It is in the recipe for itemGravitationEngine.name. This is in the GraviChestPlate recipe. It cannot be crafted, i have tried using the vanilla Crafting table, the Forestry Worktable, the Tinkers' Crafting Station, and my ME crafting grid. When i looked at each individual items ID, the one that caught my eye that was changing and different and it was the 60k Coolant cell. The pattern for the itemCoolingCore.name when you left click it requires the 60k Coolant cells ID's to be exactly 4214, but when you craft them they ultimately come out as ID 4214:1 no matter what you do. This to me seems like a legit ID conflict in regards to the recipe. I would appreciate it if FTB would take a closer look and i hope to see a recipe change as soon as possible. I guess i can cheat it in, in exchange for my materials. This may be possible for me because i am on my own server but as for big multi-member servers where not everyone is OP this could potentially be annoying.

Thanks for all you guys do!

Mod & Version:
Industrialcraft 2 and Gravitation Suite

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix: