[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

IronPiston

Jul 29, 2019
I would just like to say I am working on updating the Gregtech textures from 1.4 to 1.6. I am making progress on the blocks as I speak, but it will take quite a long while due to the number of textures. I hope to have it done by the end of Monday, but I will have to make a ton of new textures.

Edit: As of Sunday morning, I have gotten quite a way through the blocks, completing all of the metal blocks, some of the advanced machines, and the bronze machines. All but about 5 of the GUIs are complete. I plan to complete the blocks today, and start work on items.
Edit 2: Sorry for the lack of download link, I had exams and work to do before the end of school. I plan to spend a large part of my time completing the textures. Blocks are still not finished, but they will be done soon. I will then provide a download for only the blocks and GUIS, then later the full version with items as well.
Edit 3: Still making slow progress, this will take way longer than I thought. Gas Turbine Multiblock took forever due to both the animation and large texture. I will try to have that done today.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottKillen

ScottKillen

Jul 29, 2019
I would just like to say I am working on updating the Gregtech textures from 1.4 to 1.6. I am making progress on the blocks as I speak, but it will take quite a long while due to the number of textures. I hope to have it done by the end of Monday, but I will have to make a ton of new textures.
That is quite a task! (and Monday isn't such a long way off! :D)

Reactions: IronPiston

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Not much time to play lately, but I have been chipping away at some textures with a certain tool...

pvA5lP3.png

APcCxOd.png

ORxt3Wa.png

2Nj1Z0T.png

tV5GgpY.png

jPFiZC6.png

lkKjvvT.png

L3rpOCg.png

dcoX3hv.png

FDWDzgD.png

MNWbXjY.png

Death 9407

Jul 29, 2019
Well, its been a while. I've been slowly chipping away at various textures.
I've pretty much completed Thermal Expansion and IC2, cleaned up the folder of untextured things, did a bunch of various GUIs in different mods such as MFR and Galacticraft, did more Openblocks Stuffs, added a bunch of textures done in 1.4.7 that weren't carried over, fixed a couple broken GUIs in Applied Energistics and Buildcraft, and started Ex Nihilo and Magical Crops textures.
Here's the download link because I don't know how to use the dropbox folder...

And a request to those who want to: Can somebody finish the ExtraBiomesXL textures?

Reactions: MrAndrew420

IronPiston

Jul 29, 2019

Attachments

• 2014-07-08_13.35.13.png
    2014-07-08_13.35.13.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 2014-07-08_13.38.46.png
    2014-07-08_13.38.46.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 2014-07-08_13.41.53.png
    2014-07-08_13.41.53.png
    569.5 KB · Views: 216

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
As it is taking me longer than I like to finish, and others may be working on the same files, I'm pushing out what I have so far as an update. It includes the following:
  • Bed arrangements for Carpenter's Blocks
  • A first pass at Chisel (all GUIs plus stone brick, all planks, some bookshelves, marble, & limestone)
  • Minor adjustments and additions to DartCraft
  • A first pass at Magical Crops (wanted to avoid some overlap here)
  • A revised Planter GUI for Minefactory Reloaded
Get it here.

BigFear

Jul 29, 2019
Seems Dropbox is down. Can´t download Isabella 2, sadly :( I like this sort of TP an I need it for FTB Horizons. Hope the Website is gonna go up an ready... :(

IronPiston

Jul 29, 2019
2014-07-31_15.20.20.png 2014-07-31_15.20.23.png
Been making some progress on the Gregtech items. Once I finish the various plates, I will move on to the massive amounts of dusts, rods, gears, and finally the tools. I will also change some of the automatically generated items(Such as the shapes of ingots), just for the sake of unity. I will not be doing the useless items such as the rounds, tool heads, etc, as they are currently useless and mostly unobtainable. The GUIs are also almost done. I plan to have a full release within the next few days.

Ardor

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to note that the Spring water from Biomes'oPlenty is missing a texture...Is there a way for me to put in a placeholder texture?

I was just going to change the shade of water that is in place for Minecraft and replace the Spring water with it.

(( I am kinda new to texture editing and stuff, and I would love to participate to this texture pack, since I use it a lot :D ))

Death 9407

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to note that the Spring water from Biomes'oPlenty is missing a texture...Is there a way for me to put in a placeholder texture?

I was just going to change the shade of water that is in place for Minecraft and replace the Spring water with it.

(( I am kinda new to texture editing and stuff, and I would love to participate to this texture pack, since I use it a lot :D ))

Here is a quick fix to that.
Other than that, I'll have a release of more textures soon, but if you can't wait download the latest from my github.

Reactions: IronPiston