[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
And now I noticed how the beehives kind of blend in too well with the environment (in fact, they're just blocks with a little hole). Any particular reason as to why they're like that? I believe something more hive-like would look a lot better... and make them distinguishable from other things during the day, I guess.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
And now I noticed how the beehives kind of blend in too well with the environment (in fact, they're just blocks with a little hole). Any particular reason as to why they're like that? I believe something more hive-like would look a lot better... and make them distinguishable from other things during the day, I guess.
Foestry is the next mod I'm going to texture when I can find the time. Beehives are on the list of things to fix.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
I tried my hand at editing the things I mentioned previously (other than the beehives), and this was the result.
wLoINZy.png
Old tin ores on the left, the ones I edited in the middle, and Xycraft's aluminum on the right for comparison purposes. There's also Apatite on the bottom.
On my hotbar, I have a tin ingot, apatite, fertilizer, ferrous dust and shiny dust (edited those two as well because they didn't look much like their ingots).

I doubt it follows the Isabella style well enough (after all, I just recolored everything until they looked more like the original things), but I guess I'll use this edit for a while.

[late edit] Tin looked too much like Diamond somehow, so I ended up changing its color to something similar to the "vanilla" one from TE (pretty much copypasted the colors as best as I could). Looks a lot better than what I had above.

KriiEiter

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished up adding a garden area to our Factory. You know so my friend and I can take a break from all the machines and relax is our nice peaceful forest. I just looooove Rainbow Oaks. Wooh!

20130219213854.png

20130219213937.png

20130219214034.png

20130219214121.png

Keep up the awesome work on the texture pack!

Reactions: MrAndrew420
Jul 29, 2019
Can't get imgur to work for me today, but the Master Apiarist Database texture is a giant pink box, tungstensteel ingots are missing, and so is the multimeter.

Don't really mind the last 2 but I love my Database.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Can't get imgur to work for me today, but the Master Apiarist Database texture is a giant pink box, tungstensteel ingots are missing, and so is the multimeter.

Is the master database the one that's cheated-in? I searched through the mod's texture files and was unable to locate it.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to include the following:
  • Several Forestry GUI updates (bioengine, errors, hygroregulator, multifarm, soldering iron, & triggers)
  • Updated Multifarm blocks from Forestry
  • Fix to Forestry's Carpenter when filling up with water (was missing a texture file)
  • Thaumic Bees
  • A first pass at Plugins for Forestry support (still very much a WIP)
Need to double-check the errors file, not sure if the "missing circuit board" error from the post above is updated. I did this before the latest Forestry update. I think it's ok now.

I did make a hygroregulator block edit to Forestry's blocks file, but I saw someone working on it so I didn't overwrite.

Reactions: Nilocshot

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for the heads up. Will make sure to fix it in my next pass.

Anyone doing Xeno's Reliquary?
Not that I know of, no, but since there still isn't much to it I guess it would be a good place to start. I will look into it when I get some time.

Here's a few more-overall shots of our main workspaces.

You can see the Gardens, The Factory, and our newly added Cow Plunge Joyride (cow breeder/murderer).

20130223073145.png
20130223073331.png

**No Cows were not hurt in the making of this screenshot**
Your builds are amazing friend. I want to come live with you! Thanks for sharing

Is the master database the one that's cheated-in? I searched through the mod's texture files and was unable to locate it.
I believe it is the cheated in one. I haven't messed with extrabees yet so I don't know why it would be missing.
Updated to include the following:
  • Several Forestry GUI updates (bioengine, errors, hygroregulator, multifarm, soldering iron, & triggers)
  • Updated Multifarm blocks from Forestry
  • Fix to Forestry's Carpenter when filling up with water (was missing a texture file)
  • Thaumic Bees
  • A first pass at Plugins for Forestry support (still very much a WIP)
Need to double-check the errors file, not sure if the "missing circuit board" error from the post above is updated. I did this before the latest Forestry update. I think it's ok now.

I did make a hygroregulator block edit to Forestry's blocks file, but I saw someone working on it so I didn't overwrite.
I wish I could press the like button more than once. Great work! (I also forgot about the hydroregulator, I was just looking for where it fit, overwrite if you have something :D)

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. Will make sure to fix it in my next pass.

Not that I know of, no, but since there still isn't much to it I guess it would be a good place to start. I will look into it when I get some time.

Your builds are amazing friend. I want to come live with you! Thanks for sharing

I believe it is the cheated in one. I haven't messed with extrabees yet so I don't know why it would be missing.

I wish I could press the like button more than once. Great work! (I also forgot about the hydroregulator, I was just looking for where it fit, overwrite if you have something :D)
Thanks! Download link updated with the hygroregulator alveary block.

Now I just need to get my bees in order to get an alveary... Too distracted by Thaumcraft and getting my village set up.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Download link updated with the hygroregulator alveary block.

Now I just need to get my bees in order to get an alveary... Too distracted by Thaumcraft and getting my village set up.
lol. I still have not moved out of my village either. Been slowly getting all the pages I need for my perfect age before I get too carried away on a base.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a few more-overall shots of our main workspaces.

You can see the Gardens, The Factory, and our newly added Cow Plunge Joyride (cow breeder/murderer).

20130223073145.png
20130223073331.png

**No Cows were not hurt in the making of this screenshot**
Very nice work. I'm far too embarrassed to show my meager base yet. Someday, perhaps.[DOUBLEPOST=1361818633][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol. I still have not moved out of my village either. Been slowly getting all the pages I need for my perfect age before I get too carried away on a base.
I've had zero luck finding pages in the villages I've come across. I guess I'll be "repurposing" villagers to get one that will sell them to me. I was lucky enough to find two Thaumcraft villagers though, one with knowledge fragments and another with shards, and one beekeeper. Saved me from having to build my first two apiaries.

KriiEiter

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice work. I'm far too embarrassed to show my meager base yet. Someday, perhaps.[DOUBLEPOST=1361818633][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've had zero luck finding pages in the villages I've come across. I guess I'll be "repurposing" villagers to get one that will sell them to me. I was lucky enough to find two Thaumcraft villagers though, one with knowledge fragments and another with shards, and one beekeeper. Saved me from having to build my first two apiaries.

I'm very close to having all the pages. Had great luck finding those page shrines in desert and hills biomes.