[16x] Greatwood Texture Pack WIP

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
Jul 29, 2019
here is some rail craft texture- http://imgur.com/a/gXS3G

and here is some buildcraft piping which i think adds some uniqueness to machines with it not being just boxes. - http://imgur.com/a/uPytE

keep in mind i have been using the greatwood that was put out in the comments which is brought up to date by a user. here is the link. - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1435220-16x14-greatwood-r4j-191012/page__st__780

im using the 1.4.7 version

Oooooh I like those computers, looks nicer than the ones we have...
Also there's a user-made 1.5 update for Greatwood, I'll paste the new textures into a 1.4.7 compatible one and post it.
Railcraft one 404'd.

Do you still have the files for those textures?

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
cool. ill post the cc file. that completely done, except for guis which i cant stand to do. blech. mo creatures is also been quite horrible to even try to do, with the more intense models that hes throwing out. then ic is pretty easy. all machines, generators, machines (2), and energy is done, as-well as the wires being redone to color and a small texture tweak. the glass fiber cable is completely different but its cool looking. its a bit weird tho due to its off size. red power stuff is kinda done too. oh, and forestry is going well. just finished up the trees and wood, along with some rad-ass beehives that are similar to the pumpkin text but not completely.[DOUBLEPOST=1364321630][/DOUBLEPOST]oh! and im trying to do villager textures with the char file. thinking of using some of the zombie clothes to make it more interesting. (not copy and pasting, but with tweaks, and tidy upping it)

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.mediafire.com/?66zcs6za56eod
feel free to plug this in your feed the beast. just missing one jar mod which is gui api

I've been lookin' through these and pullin' the textures out (It's way simpler, and possibly less legal issues with the modders :p)
I like the IC2 stuff! Machines look good. If you don't mind I'll package all the supported mods in a .zip and drop it here so others can look through it.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
It's not really that as much as i like the idea of accessing all of my stuff from one block. But it looks like he has ic2 taken care of, it looks really nice, man! finish up whatever TE has and get on Applied Energistics. I want it in DW20, too.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
I've been lookin' through these and pullin' the textures out (It's way simpler, and possibly less legal issues with the modders :p)
I like the IC2 stuff! Machines look good. If you don't mind I'll package all the supported mods in a .zip and drop it here so others can look through it.
yea, sorry about that. just didn't have time to sort through them at the moment. but glad you like the machines!

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
Wow the textures look great i have not updated the pack for at least a week and a half so I'll give the newer textures a go through looks awesome though :D

Jul 29, 2019
Wow the textures look great i have not updated the pack for at least a week and a half so I'll give the newer textures a go through looks awesome though :D
Hopefully we'll get more textures soon.

The actual MCForums post has a user updating it, and he's updated it for 1.5 AGAIN.
Now if the mediafire link would work I'd put the new stuff in.
Also we need a new topic for this, having a download link on the first page instead of in the last few pages of the topic is probably better.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully we'll get more textures soon.

The actual MCForums post has a user updating it, and he's updated it for 1.5 AGAIN.
Now if the mediafire link would work I'd put the new stuff in.
Also we need a new topic for this, having a download link on the first page instead of in the last few pages of the topic is probably better.
i agree to making a new topic for it. i mean, i can get them and i know there there, but people looking for them might not. but im quite glad you like the bees texture. im working on doing the actually bee items, which i made a default for them already, with the color, but i just have to cut it up into the right parts. it'l take maybe 20 or 30 to have them all done well.

Jul 29, 2019
i agree to making a new topic for it. i mean, i can get them and i know there there, but people looking for them might not. but im quite glad you like the bees texture. im working on doing the actually bee items, which i made a default for them already, with the color, but i just have to cut it up into the right parts. it'l take maybe 20 or 30 to have them all done well.

I can help splice the bees into the correct textures. Some of the bee textures aren't used so I'm a bit miffed on that.
Also real talk? Those ExtraBees textures? Industrial Alveary?! I want that.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
here is the bees file. i haven't found any of the other files being used so i think its all good and ready. i had to do a tweak with the body because it was too dark. should be fine now, haven't tested it as of the brightening, but it should work well

(edit) didn't work, not a high enough contrast to show the black lines. fixed it now i think.

Attachments

• bees.png
    bees.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Thewafflier