[16x] Greatwood Texture Pack WIP

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
This is great! It's like Jolicraft but for Feed The Beast!
Yes, it's by lithiumsound, the creator of summerfields, a pack based off of jolicraft and some others.
Actually, if i hadn't of found this awesome texture pack already being worked on, I probably would be porting Jolicraft to ftb as it's my all-time favorite pack

sure

Jul 29, 2019
This is the only texturepack in a long time that got me excited. The colours are PERFECT. Superhappy and best of luck with creating it and keeping the motivation up! :)

Jul 29, 2019
so any bets on how soon the texture pack for ultimate is going to take?

Real talk.
Like realest talk.
I don't use Ultimate, I only use DW20. The only texture's I'll be making are DW20 ones until I either switch to Ultimate or finish the DW20 textures.
In the meantime I'm working on the Modular Powersuits, making the armour look all nice with the refined iron textures.
I'll do XReliquary, that is a fun little mod to play with.
In the meantime have a Thaumcraft textures fix, that new update added the Hand Mirror and some of the textures were broken.

Attachments

• ss_core.png
    ss_core.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 150

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
ftb ultimate? Man, i haven't played anything for two weeks and something that sounds cool happens everytime im off the computer.

Chrissyhailfire

Jul 29, 2019
Real talk.
Like realest talk.
I don't use Ultimate, I only use DW20. The only texture's I'll be making are DW20 ones until I either switch to Ultimate or finish the DW20 textures.
In the meantime I'm working on the Modular Powersuits, making the armour look all nice with the refined iron textures.
I'll do XReliquary, that is a fun little mod to play with.
In the meantime have a Thaumcraft textures fix, that new update added the Hand Mirror and some of the textures were broken.
hehe only reason why i had posted that was because ultimate just came out then. so i figured i would say something. truth be told i like having texture support for everything. but i see your point. i would like to thank you all though for the work you've been doing on it. it looks awesome :D

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Ill try to make sure all of the basic world gen from ultimate gets added in. NEVER GREGTECH THOUGH. EVER.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Just about finished up the thermal expansion blocks, gonna work on some ic2 machines later. Hopefully a new download coming soon!

Jul 29, 2019
Just about finished up the thermal expansion blocks, gonna work on some ic2 machines later. Hopefully a new download coming soon!

Ooh neat, I'd love to see those TE blocks.
Unfortunately when I had planned to do some texturing I was without a computer, having to make up for lost time.
Expect some textures soon-ish.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
block_textures.png

Fun fact- the base of the machine is a de-saturated watermelon on its side. Also took care of the ingots, but not the pulverized ores.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
omg! i've been working on this since the pack came out. this is actually pretty well done. i like it. i've worked on technic texture packs in 1.2.5 and i upgraded to ftb 1.4.7 and have been pumping them out. surprised you did the same. how far have you gotten on this?

Jul 29, 2019
omg! i've been working on this since the pack came out. this is actually pretty well done. i like it. i've worked on technic texture packs in 1.2.5 and i upgraded to ftb 1.4.7 and have been pumping them out. surprised you did the same. how far have you gotten on this?

Working on the pack? Like actual texture support for mods?
If so I'm interested and would like to see this.
Hopefully some railcraft since I'm a lazy bastard.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
Working on the pack? Like actual texture support for mods?
If so I'm interested and would like to see this.
Hopefully some rail craft since I'm a lazy bastard.
i've worked on a tad of that. i don't use it as much as i should so i don't do a lot of it. making textures for it is a bit challenging tho, and does require looking into it if the track is a high powered rail, or a speed rail. but yes i have worked on it. most my stuff is in 1.2.5 and i have been updating it slowly as i play, (because i played Technic for so long. )

Jul 29, 2019
i've worked on a tad of that. i don't use it as much as i should so i don't do a lot of it. making textures for it is a bit challenging tho, and does require looking into it if the track is a high powered rail, or a speed rail. but yes i have worked on it. most my stuff is in 1.2.5 and i have been updating it slowly as i play, (because i played Technic for so long. )

You wouldn't mind posting the textures, would you? I'd like to see if we could use or update some mod support.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
yea. just a moment. ill post an link to a pic. it was a quick textureing because i just needed to get some of it done due to this thing i was working on awhile back