[16x] Greatwood FTB More ready for 1.5 and still have 1.4.7!

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
Works great with NWMP! I love it :3 Great work man, you should look into adding Millionaire and a few others from this list http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/new-world-mod-pack.3809/ :3
I'll look into it. If you want certain mods post it here and I'll start on them or at least try. Most of it is easy, but just time consuming. I'll get millionair done though, because its a mod I actually like. I don't have it in my pack though so don't expect lightning speed for completing it.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking at this, and I can't tell what it is on there that you have done. If you can say what it is you did on here, I'd gladly take a look at it ;)

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I made a new account, so I could use a different email. Speaking of, do you know how I can delete the other account haha
but anyhow i've done the naga scale with its armor, ironwood armor, steeleaf armor, fiery armor, all the charms, ram horn, and the moonworm queen :)

Attachments

• Twilightforest.png
    Twilightforest.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 202

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Well, from my viewpoint any help with this is good help! I really like those textures (I probably could have just compared yours to what we had if I wanted, but alas, us Greatwood folk are le creme de la crop, when it comes to being all lazy-like.) Anyways, I'll add these to the pack, and I don't know why anyone else doing this hasn't responded to you but we'll just have to wait and see what they say about it.

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
I'm glad you like them, and ill fit in perfectly with anyone who's lazy teehee
Well if i get some more responses, im cool with working on anything, so just lemme know :*)

Jul 29, 2019
Oh shoot.
I tend to read posts but not respond :B
Love the textures, they actually look really nice.
Also there's a texture for the Moonworm Queen finally yay.

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
Ahah yes shes a cute one :p
I will try to finish up the twilight forest items(except for the fan, for the love of me i can't do the fannn) but anything specific I might be needed for?

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe the Twilight Forest armour a certain somebody didn't do? wafflier lel
Naga scale and Steel leaf. Otherwise you can try at other mods or mess around with the current textures.

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
I can totally try the armor out
And what mods are being worked on by you, or any others, just so i can stay away

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
Ooops nevermind, I believe I was looking at the wrong file :$
yes yes so which mods are being worked on atm?

Jul 29, 2019
Mainly whatever file is present is being worked on.
So the little things like Applied Energistics items and such.
Also some forestry machines. Other things would be like things in other modpacks like Ultimate and Mindcrack.