[128x/64x] Sphax: Mindcrack and Direwolf20 Texture Pack Add-Ons

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
This is great, what i was looking for. I use 2 pc's to play on my server, one of wich is a less powerfull laptop. I used to have sphax 32x when i was goofing around with other mods, do you know or have the 32x version of those packs, or just the mindcrack pack wich is what i'm playing atm.
If you know that would be awesome.
Props for you. Tks

jakeytaylor

Jul 29, 2019
This is great, what i was looking for. I use 2 pc's to play on my server, one of wich is a less powerfull laptop. I used to have sphax 32x when i was goofing around with other mods, do you know or have the 32x version of those packs, or just the mindcrack pack wich is what i'm playing atm.
If you know that would be awesome.
Props for you. Tks
Thanks for the positive feedback! The version to download on the BDCraft forum works with Mindcrack and I am going to be putting a 32x version together as well. This will probably not have as many mods included though. ETA for this is Tuesday.

Jeza

Jul 29, 2019
I tried using the install that they said and all the normal textures were gone. By this I mean that iron (for example) looked just like vanilla however refined iron had a new texture. Many thanks for any help and thanks for the great add-on.

CrazyAL

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet! I had this already installed but some reason once I switched over the mindcrack my dust were invisible.... copy this ftb pack over fixed it right up ;)

jakeytaylor

Jul 29, 2019
I tried using the install that they said and all the normal textures were gone. By this I mean that iron (for example) looked just like vanilla however refined iron had a new texture. Many thanks for any help and thanks for the great add-on.
You may be not also using the original Sphax textures?

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019

This is a patch, not a standalone texture pack. ;)

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried out the 64 and 128 version and they're lookin good. The 128 is to much for me, but the 64 hits a nice sweet spot. Thanks for all the work that went into this however numerous you might be.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Man I miss this pack.. Think I will start playing with it again for a bit.. I like to switch them up everyonce and awhile. :)

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Factorization Blocks file is 1028x1028 in the 64x pack. Resizing it to 1024 does not line up the textures correctly. This file needs fixing to be the correct size.