[128x/64x] Sphax: Mindcrack and Direwolf20 Texture Pack Add-Ons

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Has this been updated recently?

They are constantly being updated and changed by the talented young guys/gals that put time and effort into the addon packs to be part of the Sphax look. Sphax himself has little to do with the addon packs, is what my understanding is. He has enough to do keeping the default working.

Karimiri

Jul 29, 2019
hi, im trying to confirm something:
do you guyz have problem with "animation" texture of "frame motor" from RedPower2 support ?
fr_b2_zps52607024.png

zizicool1

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get it to work, it crashes the game most of the time, before i can get in game. Also, it turns all the words on the main screen into white and grey boxes. Heres what im doing

Download FTB sphax addon (tried 128x and 64x)
Downlod "Original BDCraft Texture pack" (From the link, i tried 128x and 64x) I was also picking MC1.4.7, is that correct?
Moved Texture pack to Direwolf20>minecraft>Texturepacks FTB dosent seem to have its own directory, it made a Direwolf20 one when i downloaded the modpack from the launcher

Opened both files as archive, moved ALL the files from FTB Sphax addon over to "Sphax PureDBCraft 64x MC14"'

did i do something wrong? Ive got optfine already installed.

I also tried soratex last night, worked for awhile, then i went to change a setting in game, and ALL the textures just went white, the rain in game turned into falling blocks lol. Soratex hasent worked since...

Ive used sphax for months on Tekkit without any issues at all

So has anyone had this problem? or know how to fix it

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
do you guyz have problem with "animation" texture of "frame motor" from RedPower2 support ?
fr_b2_zps52607024.png

Looks like you are using an Old version of Sphax my Frame Motor is fine check that your .png looks like this one as in the way its laid out. If it dosnt then you have the wrong one for this version of RP.
machine1_zpsd8abfd67.png
[/spoiler

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
So has anyone had this problem? or know how to fix it

Could be an incorrect version of Optifine. Best way I have found to check if the Sphax addons are current is to look at the mods themselves inside you can view the items.png world etc and then check your sphax pack against it if they are laid out differently they wont work correctly.

Karimiri

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you are using an Old version of Sphax my Frame Motor is fine check that your .png looks like this one as in the way its laid out. If it dosnt then you have the wrong one for this version of RP.
machine1_zpsd8abfd67.png

they are the same. thing is i have same issue on every "HD pack" and only with frame motor
when i disable optifine(with 64x64 texture file loaded), frame motor uses "pump-row" textures, but with 16x16 ressolution.
i know there was some problem like that in the past and i think it should be fixed by mow(saw some changelog with info onthat)...

im on mindcrack v8.0.1 pack, is it possible i got wrong RP2 verrsion or someting ?

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Are the headless zombies a bug again or an intended feature? Sphax is the only pack I get em in now...

Razielxv

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to install the 128. i tired putting all the files into mindcrack>minecraft>texturepacks but that didn't work anyhelp?
Nvm

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
wow... sadface i can't download the DW20 and MindCrack addon pack X.X the download link has 500 internal server error

lpb007

Jul 29, 2019
fr_b2_zps52607024.png

I Am Having the Same Problem. but i have No Texture for moving frame motors