1001 things to do in modded minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do you think this will reach the 1001th Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 89 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

profrags

333. Automate 332 so your automation automates the automation of doing 331

333.5--> Automate the destruction of
FTB so you can make your own popular forum with an amazing community/team and a launcher to play modpacks without worrying FTB will rise up again since this is automated!

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
350. use a older BC version

350b. relishing the old days of buildcraft and IC2 with out the weird greg tech stuff.

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS

Vaeliorin

Jul 29, 2019
Can I tell the Endermen to stay off my lawn instead? The one time I spent a ton of time terraforming a massive hill for my base to sit on top of, I kept getting holes in my lawn because the Endermen kept stealing my grass blocks (I even set up Magnum Torches all around the place, and still had them stealing blocks...it's possible I missed some areas though, as the hill was something like 10 chunks across.) Drove me mad...I spent like 3-4 days building this hill (I had to tear down a bunch of stuff on one side, and I made it solid...I also didn't know about all the convenient ways to do it, and did it all by hand...) and getting the whole thing covered with grass, and I kept ending up with holes.

I also accidentally chopped down the wall I'd built around it when I used a Lumber Axe on a tree that had grown too close to the wall...

In that vein...

355. Rebuild your base after accidentally chopping it down/mining it.

B

Barsik_The_CaT

359. Make all the booze from Binnie's Core
360. Top it up with Dragonblood Ale from IC2
361. Get through bedrock and build an upside-down copy of your base underneath.

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
359. Make all the booze from Binnie's Core
360. Top it up with Dragonblood Ale from IC2
310. Get through bedrock and build an upside-down copy of your base underneath.
310 : which bedrock? nether or overworld?

359&360 : good luck!

362: launch an insane number of rockets at a mob and calling it "overkill"

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS

Reactions: RealKC

9000ice

363. Use a crappy computer so that after progressing through most of the game, the save gets corrupted and you lose EVERYTHING! (4 times ;)