Open Server #1 FTB UNLEASHED SERVER - IP: PLAY.FTBUNLEASHED - SHOPS - ECONOMY - SURVIVAL - LOW LAG

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bobthemad

Jul 29, 2019
Server is great it gets better every week with new players. The staff are very helpful and the server owner is a doll.

tommy5567

Jul 29, 2019
I have a couple questions: 1. why does the server say "What?" when i type "/help?" 2. why do the items i pick up try to go to my hand and how do i disable this

Herderpitty

Jul 29, 2019
The best server I have ever played on. No lag, up-time is phenominal, and the community is great. Thx to the best server out there!

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Please keep in mind and obey the restriction on bumps requiring 24 hours between them. We weren't born yesterday, we can see what's going on with these.

(And no, arguing with me about it is not a smart idea either. See forum rule #6. Just stop doing it.)

ritualist

Jul 29, 2019
Been looking for a nice server to play on since mine never took off. I'll be stopping by sometime in the next day or two. Look forward to meeting everyone.