Open Server #1 FTB UNLEASHED SERVER - IP: PLAY.FTBUNLEASHED - SHOPS - ECONOMY - SURVIVAL - LOW LAG

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DaShanker

Jul 29, 2019
I am very interested in joining yalls server, is this where I 'apply'?

Open server, ignore me :) Thanks!

DaShanker

Jul 29, 2019
Just for anyone that might read this, this server is great! I have not been on it terribly long but I have recieved help from the staff many times. They explain, and have clear rules. The biggest problem I have had with open servers is simply how many youngins are on, but you can almost entirely ignore and or distance yourself from them. In the many open servers I have been on, this one is the best fit for me. Try it out!

ericblue

Jul 29, 2019
Just for anyone that might read this, this server is great! I have not been on it terribly long but I have recieved help from the staff many times. They explain, and have clear rules. The biggest problem I have had with open servers is simply how many youngins are on, but you can almost entirely ignore and or distance yourself from them. In the many open servers I have been on, this one is the best fit for me. Try it out!

Well about that, its true we have a lot of young players, but distancing yourself from them is not necessarily the best answer. I mean we all started somewhere and helping out the newer players has the benefit of making stronger communities.

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Well about that, its true we have a lot of young players, but distancing yourself from them is not necessarily the best answer. I mean we all started somewhere and helping out the newer players has the benefit of making stronger communities.

Well said.

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
i cant join i have the reccomended build and all the mods enabled it says i dont have some mods

Bobthemad

Jul 29, 2019
Great server, I mean seriously great server. The staff are great, great uptime, low to no lag at all, and the donation kits are very good. Great community of players also