[1.8][Experimental][v1.1.1][55 Mods!][Curse Exclusive v1.1.1 Onward] ADG Volatile

TimeStop12

Jul 29, 2019
so something is messing with night vision. either by potion or helm that give night vision. other potions still work except for night vision. With the abyss hem that give night vision the best i can get with that is the flickering of it rapidly going on and off when looking up or down.... so there be that. Oh and for key binding projectE and silent's gems keybinds cancel eachother out rendering said keybind unusable.

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of Thaumcraft being added to this modpack? It doesn't seem like you currently have any super in-depth mods currently. Just a suggestion.

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
ANNOUNCEMENT:

This pack is NOT dead. I just haven't had time to update it. I am going to Submit an update, 1.1.0, which will be the final update for 1.8.0. after that, work will begin on 2.0.0, for 1.8.9. I am also changing the name to "CityTeam: Volatile" to avoid confusion with the Official FTB Unstable 1.8 Pack.

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
Hello,

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, there has been some internal conflict within the team, because we are trying to figure out a new name for our team, as some members thought "CityTeam" was too boring and not catchy enough. Because of this, I am changing the name again from "CityTeam: Volatile" to just "Volatile". I am also going to continue developing this for 1.8.9, but also begin work on Volatile 1.9.

Thanks,

MCAdventureCity