1.7 Stability

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, not missing the monster packs tbh. If I want an all the things pack, I 'd look at Technic or ATLauncher. The FTB team wants to do what they were formed to do, and that's make mappacks.
As for 1.7, I'm having plenty of fun in it. And a reminder to pack makers who have HQM, it doesn't HAVE to be the main mod. Pack I'm playing, you can't craft the questbook, you find it as dungeon loot. It's meant as more of a side thing you can choose to do.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, not missing the monster packs tbh. If I want an all the things pack, I 'd look at Technic or ATLauncher. The FTB team wants to do what they were formed to do, and that's make mappacks.
As for 1.7, I'm having plenty of fun in it. And a reminder to pack makers who have HQM, it doesn't HAVE to be the main mod. Pack I'm playing, you can't craft the questbook, you find it as dungeon loot. It's meant as more of a side thing you can choose to do.
And themed packs don't have to use HQM ;)

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Fastcraft as well as the JVM args in my sig should fix that :)
I've got an older system but with fastcraft I've been able to run in new terrain while recording with fraps. I was able to maintain 30fps for recording and had no lag or stutters.

Last edited:
Reactions: SatanicSanta