[1.7.10]Wired In Modpack

S

StuffTheChicken

9fSE8fH.png

About
Wired In is a modpack that revolves mainly around tech, However there is a small variety of magic mods. I use the most up-to-date mods to give the user the freshest experience with the latest blocks and items.

How to get the pack:
1. Go to the FTB Launcher
2. Click Pack Codes at the top right corner
3. Type "wiredin" without the quotes and click add.​

Modlist:

Change log:
Version 1.0.0:
- Released
Version 1.0.1:
- Added mods:
FTB Utilities
FTB Lib
NetherOres
TiCTooltips
ExtraButtons
Solar
yampst
- Changed the mainmenu
Version 1.0.2:
- Added mods:
Steve's Carts 2
Steve's Factory Manager
MalisisDoors
Wireless Redstone CBE
Flaxbeard's Steam Power

- Updated mods:
ThermalFoundation
ThermalDyanmics
Extra Cells
BiblioCraft
Carpenters Blocks

- Fixed the mainmenu & changed the button textures and the background

Version 1.0.3:
Added Mods:
- Durability Show
- Garden Stuff
- Iron Chest Mincarts
- Immersive Engineering
- Natura
- OreDictionaryConverter
- SimpleLabels
- Storage Drawers: Natura Pack
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
- Project Red - Base
- Project Red - Integration
- Project Red - Lighting
- Project Red - Compact

Updated:
- AppliedEnergistics 2 (Changed version to stable)
- Carpenters Blocks
- Ender IO
- Ender Core
- Extra Cells 2
- JABBA
- MineTweaker3
- StorageDrawers
- VeinMiner

Version 1.0.4:
Updated:
- CoFh Core
- Ender IO
- Storage Drawers
- Thermal Expansion
- Theraml Foundation
- Vein Miner

Please report bugs on this thread and i will see if i can fix them

Last edited:
Reactions: Greystoke

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
Just wanted to say that I'm having a great time playing this mod pack. My son enjoys the battle towers, while I love that you've included my favorite food mod; Apple&Milk&Tea!

Only bug I've encountered - and it might be my monitor - is that the login screen doesn't fit the window, the lower portion is cropped. Still playable, just looks a little funny. Once the game is loaded I've never had any issues.

Thanks for putting this together!

S

StuffTheChicken

Just wanted to say that I'm having a great time playing this mod pack. My son enjoys the battle towers, while I love that you've included my favorite food mod; Apple&Milk&Tea!

Only bug I've encountered - and it might be my monitor - is that the login screen doesn't fit the window, the lower portion is cropped. Still playable, just looks a little funny. Once the game is loaded I've never had any issues.

Thanks for putting this together!

Thank you im glad you and your son are enjoying the pack if theres anything you would like me to add thats not to heavy let me know and ill see what i can do. Yeah i kinda had the GUI scale to normal when i designed the login screen and didn't realize till after i submitted the update. I have since fixed this and will be in the next update.

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
The only mod that I would submit for adding would be Flaxbeard's Steam Power. Caveats: I have no idea how complex this would be to integrate, nor if it fits with your concept for the Wired In modpack. I just like the steampunk visuals for the mod, and the utility features, like better food values for products cooked/steamed in an oven.

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
Just out of curiousity, what are people using for early power generation? I was thinking of building some waterwheels/windmills - never having done these before, but after I built a coke oven for creosote I find out NEI has no recipe for waterwheel. Hrmph.

On the bright side, I did figure out a way to make a nearby battle tower into a nifty low-tech mob grinder, just for fun. Leaving the top two floors alone this time, after the golem in another tower made a gnarly big hole in the ground...

S

StuffTheChicken

Depends how much power you need to generate/use. I personally use Big Reactors or the generators from Extra Utilities

Reactions: Greystoke

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
Depends how much power you need to generate/use. I personally use Big Reactors or the generators from Extra Utilities

Thanks! I ended up using Culinary Generators to power the Food Processor (it seemed appropriate), and a bank of Stirling Generators for general use. I may experiment with the Heated Redstone Generators, those sound pretty neat, but at the moment I'm still chasing down resources.

Some things in the modpack seem rare for no good reason - for example, I can't find a single Yuzu tree anywhere in my region, but I do have tons of tea trees, so I know the Apple&Tea&Milk mod is loaded correctly. Some of the Flaxbeard's ores only seem to spawn in Rainforest (?) biomes, I haven't seem them anywhere in/under the Redwood Forest or Beach biomes near where I built my starter base. Maybe it's a disconnect between ExtrabiomesXL and Flaxbeard's Steam Power.

S

StuffTheChicken

Nice i use the furnace then work at getting the 8x lava generator. Ive not used Flaxbeard's Steam Power before so dunno how the ores spawn

S

StuffTheChicken

Unfortunately i am not very good with reading crash reports so i asked a mate of mine and he said its to do with something in a chunk in the world do you know what you placed or used when it crashed so i can try solve the problem

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
It's probably something I brought on myself, either putting princess clams (Apple&Tea&Milk) into a JABBA barrel, or perhaps my son cheating in a stack of shiny ingots. :oops: I'll see if I can figure out how to load an older saved version (not sure this is an option), or we'll just launch a new world.

I did try creating a new world after our crash, and that does work, so it's definitely something to do with the single instance.