[1.7.10]Total Meltdown[HQM][Space][Tech](WIP)

Would you like to see a food mod such as HarvestCraft or similar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Philotelli

Jul 29, 2019
I voted yes for spice of life. I've only played Pam's harvestcraft so would have to choose that, not really aware of any others

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
The map is pretty much ready, all is left is a few test runs to make sure it is playable before we ship it out to you all to test :)

Reactions: Philotelli

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack is awaiting review. Unless something goes wrong, testing phase will begin shortly :)

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
So... PMs to test, or how does this work? Still eagerly awaiting assisting with this...

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
When it gets a pack code I will be sending it to a few individuals to work out the initial official release and also to get feed back on quests, yes.

Reactions: Saelack

nraike

Jul 29, 2019
I have been following this post since you started it, I would be really interested to test as I can't wait to play it :p

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
The quests aren't all finished and I still plan to add more difficulty to the pack but the main focus of this test release will be making sure all items are obtainable and the quests are interesting.

Philotelli

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Drastic,
That's great, how long does this thing normally take to get approved by the FTB guys? which quest lines aren't quite complete yet?
Cheers

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
It could be today but it might be tomorrow, they are very busy.

The moon quest line is finished for the most part but the rest of the side quests will continue to be modified as feed back comes. We also have not added the mine Chem quest line nor have I finished the computer craft line yet.

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds great. Spice of life is meh. Pam's Harvestcarft is awesomwe!

What abut Steve Factory Manager and other steve mods?
Pneumaticraft?

The modpack is great and I'll play as soon as possible, but can we have have a more detailed theme? And a bit more mods for the tech side please?