[1.7.10] Thermal Progression [Tech][Magic][Survival][Over 125 Quests]

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Exactly. Pretty much kills the industrial age. Was having fun, the conquest for steel is a beast.
You could use the "/hqm edit" book to force complete the quests when you have the required parts as the proper numbers and rewards are still listed.

Vizar00

Jul 29, 2019
You could use the "/hqm edit" book to force complete the quests when you have the required parts as the proper numbers and rewards are still listed.
That's true, after it gets resolved. The item needed to complete the quests still shows unknown. You can pretty much guess as to what it is, but just going to have to wait for an update, not unless there is a way to fix the ID's.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
That's true, after it gets resolved. The item needed to complete the quests still shows unknown. You can pretty much guess as to what it is, but just going to have to wait for an update, not unless there is a way to fix the ID's.
I'd just go with guessing. Most of them are fairly obvious.

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have stutter problems? It seem to run fine at around 120-200 fps, but then freezes up for a second or so, then gets back up. It's a new world pretty much, no lag machines or anything.

Pamelloes

Jul 29, 2019
Exciting news! I created a fix for the Industrial Age quests. Replace your quests.hqm with the updated copy I made here and everything will be back to how it was in 1.2. I haven't done any SMP testing, but I'm pretty sure you need to switch out the quests.hqm on the server and all connecting players.
Edit: Alright, after some testing it's become clear that both the players and the server need to replace their quests.hqm to fix quests in SMP. If the server fixes it, then only the players with the fixed quests will be able to complete them. Players without fixed quests will still be able to play, just unable to complete quests.

Last edited:

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
I think you should know barley is a bit annoying at the moment as natura barley can't be crafted into seeds

Last edited:

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, better late than never. Update 1.3.1 should be out available soon. Here is the changelog:
-Updated about 85% of the mods in the pack
-Fixed the broken quests in the book
-Removed Asielib (lib for computronics)
-Removed Computronics (Incompatible with openperipherals)
-Added Ztones
-Added ChiselTones

Meredori

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just to let you know there are crashes in the server, a few client side mods go through and then an error from:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 22/03/15 5:20 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: vswe/stevesfactory/blocks/TileEntityManager
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:515)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: vswe/stevesfactory/blocks/TileEntityManager
at vswe.stevesfactory.blocks.ModBlocks.init(ModBlocks.java:98)
at vswe.stevesfactory.StevesFactoryManager.preInit(StevesFactoryManager.java:40)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:513)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: vswe.stevesfactory.blocks.TileEntityManager
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 33 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at stevesaddons.asm.StevesAddonsTransformer$Transformer.methodTransform(StevesAddonsTransformer.java:234)
at stevesaddons.asm.StevesAddonsTransformer$Transformer.transform(StevesAddonsTransformer.java:300)
at stevesaddons.asm.StevesAddonsTransformer$ClassName.transform(StevesAddonsTransformer.java:413)
at stevesaddons.asm.StevesAddonsTransformer.transform(StevesAddonsTransformer.java:435)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
... 35 more

Looking forward to playing again. :)

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just to let you know there are crashes in the server, a few client side mods go through and then an error from:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 22/03/15 5:20 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: vswe/stevesfactory/blocks/TileEntityManager
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:515)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: vswe/stevesfactory/blocks/TileEntityManager
at vswe.stevesfactory.blocks.ModBlocks.init(ModBlocks.java:98)
at vswe.stevesfactory.StevesFactoryManager.preInit(StevesFactoryManager.java:40)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:513)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: vswe.stevesfactory.blocks.TileEntityManager
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
... 33 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at stevesaddons.asm.StevesAddonsTransformer$Transformer.methodTransform(StevesAddonsTransformer.java:234)
at stevesaddons.asm.StevesAddonsTransformer$Transformer.transform(StevesAddonsTransformer.java:300)
at stevesaddons.asm.StevesAddonsTransformer$ClassName.transform(StevesAddonsTransformer.java:413)
at stevesaddons.asm.StevesAddonsTransformer.transform(StevesAddonsTransformer.java:435)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
... 35 more

Looking forward to playing again. :)
I need an emoticon for smacking my face on my desk...:( The genius I am didn't remove the client side mods. The mods that need to be removed are
-damage indicators
-not enough keys
-inventory tweaks
-tictooltip
-journeymap
I'll put a fixed server download in the main post.;)

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
Are you running a server? If so, download the fixed server version from the first page.
I did that twice and still got the same crash

Edit: "23.03 07:22:42 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [StevesAddons]: Skipping event FMLPreInitializationEvent and marking errored mod StevesAddons since required dependency StevesFactoryManager has errored" this is what keeps happening when i try to start a server version of this and i am using the link from page one to do so

Edit 2: My world loads client side but the server keeps erroring on steves factory manager

Last edited: