[1.7.10] Thermal Progression [Tech][Magic][Survival][Over 125 Quests]

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
So some ideas for new quest would be make more for galacticraft and forestry and even applied energistics

Vincint2002

Jul 29, 2019
I just upgraded to 1.3.0 and for some reason some of the quests in The Industrial Era are missing their icons. The items in the quests show up as Unknown. I add a few screenshots below. The bug persists even after disabling texture pack and OptiFine.

qGN5Xhz.jpg

PVEWpFc.jpg

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
I just upgraded to 1.3.0 and for some reason some of the quests in The Industrial Era are missing their icons. The items in the quests show up as Unknown. I add a few screenshots below. The bug persists even after disabling texture pack and OptiFine.
Ah dang, guess that's due to railcraft changing how it handles its id's. I had fixed recipes involving the items, but I had no clue it would affect the hqm book... I will try to get another update when possible.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
So, does emerald ore not spawn? I have been mining in an extreme hills biome looking for some emeralds without seeing a one. I checked the cofh ore configs and didn't see emerald listed anywhere.

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
So, does emerald ore not spawn? I have been mining in an extreme hills biome looking for some emeralds without seeing a one. I checked the cofh ore configs and didn't see emerald listed anywhere.
Emerald ore spawn was not changed on the CoFH configs is why. It follows the rules of how Biomes O' Plenty spawns it, check in forest-type biomes.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Emerald ore spawn was not changed on the CoFH configs is why. It follows the rules of how Biomes O' Plenty spawns it, check in forest-type biomes.

Ok, great. Does it matter that I disabled BoP? I did have the BoP enabled but generated a normal world then disabled the mod to see if it was the cause of my lag.

Last edited:

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, great. Does it matter that I disabled BoP? I did have the BoP enabled but generated a normal world then disabled the mod to see if it was the cause of my lag.
Well, I would guess then they would just spawn in extreme hills biomes as per normal. From gamepedia, "It attempts to generate 3-8 times per each chunk, generating anywhere between layers 4 and 32."

Pamelloes

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, you upgraded OpenPeripherals to the beta version 0.6. However, Computronics only supports the release version 0.5. This means that the game will crash if a computer is placed on a TileEntity (or vice versa). I haven't had time to test yet but I'm pretty sure downgrading OpenPeripherals will fix the issue.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Is it just me or are 90% of the railcraft quests in tech intro blanked out with an "unknown" instead of their proper items? Did a fresh install after deleting any local content and it still occurred. Not hard to fix but yeah.

Pamelloes

Jul 29, 2019
so i am getting this crash when using the advance drawbridge http://pastebin.com/QFxMuRnp
Looks like a tinkers' construct bug. You should report it to them.

Is it just me or are 90% of the railcraft quests in tech intro blanked out with an "unknown" instead of their proper items? Did a fresh install after deleting any local content and it still occurred. Not hard to fix but yeah.
Elit3WolfPack mentioned earlier that they messed up the railcraft block ids and it will be fixed next update.

Reactions: Hoff

jopk

Jul 29, 2019
this pack looks realy cool im probaly going to play it but i saw that there werent textures in the hqm book by fsp
and i hope there will be more quest because it doesn't look like that much.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Because this is probably a bug, I am going to say that the mud pickaxe has a mining level of ardite and completely skips you leveling up system.

It mines slower than molasses on blocks that count so it's probably more of a joke. I just didn't mine cause I bound mouse 1 to a key and just put something on it to hold it down to get my first obsidian xD

Reactions: Pudding01