[1.7.10] The Twilight Age [Medieval]

Should I add a HQM System?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
No promblem, so I was looking through this forum just rereading the description and stuff and I noticed you wanted some testers. I am totally up for the job if you need any now.
That's great to hear, I will most definitely need testers, I shall get back to you within a week or so once I've started the implementation of HQM :)

ElectricFTW

Jul 29, 2019
That's great to hear, I will most definitely need testers, I shall get back to you within a week or so once I've started the implementation of HQM :)
Sweet, ok my skype is elecftw. It should come up as ElectricFTW when I aceept your friend request, if that is you use skype. If not tell me what you do use.

Reactions: McMustacheBro

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
Nice video for setting up server, but your server download contains no cauldron files.
The cauldron files will appear in the next update, this video was filmed in a unreleased update I'm still waiting for the FTB Third Party Pack Team to update the modpack, Have been waiting a while now - I assume there's alot of backlog or a hefty queue

Corneille

Jul 29, 2019
Hello McMystacheBro,

Here I'm again, I saw one of your comments and I wonder if you're still looking for some builders?
Some people say that I'm really good at building and I thought that I maybe could help you with the Map.

I got some screenshots:
7SJCg46.png
NzkI07S.jpg

I hope to hear from you and maybe help you soon :p

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
Hello McMystacheBro,

Here I'm again, I saw one of your comments and I wonder if you're still looking for some builders?
Some people say that I'm really good at building and I thought that I maybe could help you with the Map.

I got some screenshots:
-snip-

I hope to hear from you and maybe help you soon :p
For Sure man, More the merrier! :D

--NOTICE--
For everyone wondering why the pack hasn't been updated lately it's because I've taken some time off to work on my college I.T Coursework and my GCSE English Exams. Hope everyone understands<3

Grotts

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was wondering if you had an official server running where i could come to and check out the pack and what not.

kuteycoolboy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so first you say "This modpack moves away from the techy techy mods" and yet there is BigReactors? May I please ask how that logic works?

D

diemonds1

Twilight forest had it's day, now it's just annoying to do over and over. I'd vote for adding in Invasion personally.
tbh if it is a medieval modpack that is supposed to have magic then this would be a great mod for battles and for medieval pack

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Well Most mods that have a boat load of progression to them get old and annoying if you've played them dozens of times.

Actually a few newer mods are getting rid of that problem, like Psi, it has it to where once you progress through the knowledge once you are giving the choice to skip the progression in other packs.

Seems this pack already has Twilight forest, look at the change log XD

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Why did we bring this back from the dead? After a year, it's safe to assume the pack is no longer in development. If some one is still working on it I apologize. But... I'd let packs like this rest.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Why did we bring this back from the dead? After a year, it's safe to assume the pack is no longer in development. If some one is still working on it I apologize. But... I'd let packs like this rest.

LMAO I missread the date, all I saw was August, sorry for going with the necro, my bad. But I blame the other guy :D