• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
UxIBEGX.png
Back story,
You've been travelling through time and space going far and wide until one day you enter an invalid Stargate destination and to your surprise it ends up working but when you step through it's beyond what you recognize you have been transported back into the medieval ages forced to start again, forced to build up a kingdom and rise to be superior.

What this modpack is about,
This modpack pretty much steps back from all the tech techy mods and pretty much hits bare bones survival taking away, ME computer systems, Thaumcraft (May add this back at some point) and forcing you to utilize the tools around you to survive and ofcourse you may be thinking survival minecraft? Pfft. Easy! - Well.. Think again seeing as this is pure survival I've included mods that sort of make survival.. well a living hell, there's infernal mobs which will pretty much ruin your day whenever they can and you maybe thinking, well that's okay then there's a rare chance for the really bad ones to spawn right? Well.. not exactly as there's also blood magic which means, Blood Moons and you cannot sleep through a blood moon and a blood moon will spawn infernals.. very very rare infernal mobs.. So, Good Luck! however it's not all bad news. You may spawn and find special ancient artifacts from your ancestors, which can give special unholy abilities.

Pack Code: TTA

Damage Indicators
Ancient Warfare 2
AppleCore MC
Artifacts
Artifice
Asielib
Asietweaks
BattleTowers
Big Reactors
Binnie Mods
Biomes O' Plenty
Blood Magic
BuildCraft
Carpenters Blocks
Chicken Chunks
Code Chicken Core
COFH Core
Computer Craft
Custom Main Menu
Dense Ores
Dragon Mounts
Dynamic Lights
Ender Storage
EnderZoo
Extra Utilities
Eirairc
Forestry
Growthcraft, apples,bamboo,bees,cellar,core,fishtrap,grapes,hops,rice
Hardcore Ender Expansion
HungerOverhaul
Iguana Tinker Tweaks
Infernal Mobs
IvToolkit
Jabba
Liteloader
Magical Crops
MalisisCore
(Malisis Doors didn't get added because I forgot it shall appear in the next update)
Mantle
Mobius Core
Mouse Tweaks
NEIAddons
NEIIntergration
NEM Version Checker
NEI (not enough items)
OpenBlocks
OpenModsLib
Pandoras Box
Quiver Bow
Rogue Like
Ruins
SGCraft (Stargates)
TabbyChat
TConstruct
TickDynamic
TiCTooltips
ttCore
Waila
WailaHarvestability
WAILAPlugins
YeGamolChattels

• Added Eirairc
  • Added Chisel
  • More Chisels
  • Added Chisel Facades
  • Added Chester (DST) Mod
  • Added Better Foilage. (For Asthetics)
  • Added Project Red
  • Added Minecraft Comes Alive
  • Added Twilight Forest
  • Updated Server from Forge to Cauldron to make room for less CPU Usage
  • Replaced Tick Dynamics Forge with Tick Dynamics Cauldron.
========
  • A huge amount of fixes
========
  • Made a few changes to the configs
  • Baubles
  • Backpack
  • Botania
  • Bibliocraft
  • Malisis Doors
  • Nether Ores
  • Added Cauldron Server

No videos yet! Make some and send them to me here, or in PM!

How to set-up a server

Known Issues:
Server version crashing and requiring a mod called "Eureka". The temporary fix for this is to delete "Buildcraft Additions", This shall be fixed in the next update!

//
If you want to support the creators of this pack and help build a community you can do so on Patreon!
//
If you have any suggestions as for mods, Or if you would like to submit artwork feel free to do so here. Also if you run into any bugs or crashes submit them here and I'll do my best to try help you out!

Last edited:
Reactions: kuteycoolboy

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
I do like Thaumcraft with some Addons like Forbidden Magic, Thaumic Tinkerer and Thaumic Exploration.
I'll possibly do some testing with my testers, My girlfriend is a HUGE thaumcraft fan so I'll let her do some testing and see how it fits in a medieval setting, would probably work with the mage / wizardy things that went on back then.

simchajra

Jul 29, 2019
Not really modpack related but the image above your 'back story' doesn't seem to be loading after trying several things on my end. Anyone else got this issue or?

Beside that I'm curious where this pack will lead into. I love medieval stuff combined with magic.

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
Not really modpack related but the image above your 'back story' doesn't seem to be loading after trying several things on my end. Anyone else got this issue or?

Beside that I'm curious where this pack will lead into. I love medieval stuff combined with magic.
Strange? I don't see why it isn't loading for you.. that's very odd

Well currently, I'm just getting feedback on what people think so far and it seems that people are requesting a HQM system, so I may combine a HQM system with a default custom map & custom NPCs and create a whole storyline. *If anyone is good at building and wants to lend a help in hand feel free to do so!*

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
WARNING: Do NOT update your clients nor servers to 1.0.3 for some unknown reasons it decides to crash and break the whole client. a fix for this is coming out soon when the update get's processed!

cipher101

Jul 29, 2019
So, will there be a HQM? Please if you plan to add it take your time and make good quests as whole pack will then depend upon it.
thx for the hard work.

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
So, will there be a HQM? Please if you plan to add it take your time and make good quests as whole pack will then depend upon it.
thx for the hard work.
Yes, after I've worked on a few more little fixes there will be a HQM system, I'm going to take t ime.

Diplomatti

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a nice modpack to try. I've played loads of mod packs recently. but this is the first that isn't about technology and magic. I Like HQM quests so i voted yes for that. Although i dislike packs that have quests like "get 1 wood" to start with then the next quest is "build a redstone furnace".. the difficulty curve needs to be just right.

Reactions: McMustacheBro

McMustacheBro

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a nice modpack to try. I've played loads of mod packs recently. but this is the first that isn't about technology and magic. I Like HQM quests so i voted yes for that. Although i dislike packs that have quests like "get 1 wood" to start with then the next quest is "build a redstone furnace".. the difficulty curve needs to be just right.
It will be don't worry, I'm currently looking for a couple of people who are willing to do some testing so if anyone is happy to do so drop me a PM!