[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
that's TiCon if you get the updated TiCon most things become creatable
Hm... I was hoping that this was a config option we could change on our server. Sadly we run the recommended version so we cannot manually update the server otherwise our players would not be able to join out of the box.

I was so hopping for a manna steel hammer.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... I was hoping that this was a config option we could change on our server. Sadly we run the recommended version so we cannot manually update the server otherwise our players would not be able to join out of the box.

I was so hopping for a manna steel hammer.
That's in the updated version, and for larger modpacks keeping every mod up to date can be difficult.

triblades

Jul 29, 2019
Love the modpack. Pretty hard compared to what I'm used to. (Monster, Infinity, Direwolf20, Resurrection, Attack of the B team, and Tekkit Classic Reborn)

This really gives a good feeling when you've got something completed!

I would like to see an updated version index at: https://feedthebeast.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PML/The+Dark+Trilogy
One question though, how do I shift all items of the same kind to a chest from my inventory? Is this a mod or client setting?

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
One question though, how do I shift all items of the same kind to a chest from my inventory? Is this a mod or client setting?
Depends on what type of chest unfortunately.
For most chests you can do this with shift-doubleclick I think (top of my head), but I noticed that skystone chests do not follow the same behavior.
It's part of inventory tweaks, which is a client side mod.

Biblo15

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour you really need to do another update. Botania, Forestry and ThermalDynamics is not useable atm. Botania has a issue where the flowers disconnect from the spreader, Forestry is bugged and crashes the client, ThermalDynamics Fluiducts also crash the client.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
@Gideonseymour you really need to do another update. Botania, Forestry and ThermalDynamics is not useable atm. Botania has a issue where the flowers disconnect from the spreader, Forestry is bugged and crashes the client, ThermalDynamics Fluiducts also crash the client.
Yeah, I've got one almost done, but as you can probably assume, I'm a little bit busy with Horizons: Daybreaker at the moment. That'll be done on Friday, and then I'll get right back to this. Sorry for the inconvenience! :(

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
...Botania has a issue where the flowers disconnect from the spreader...
So THAT's what's been happening to my water mana farm. Thanks for sharing this.

And @Gideonseymour, just a tip: expectation management :)
Do not give ETA's or say it's almost done. This raises expectations and you never know what will come up and block progress, so you're sure to disappoint people at some point.
Instead of this, it's better to involve the community. Mention your progress (concrete things like "updated Botania, so far it seems to work", not "80% done") and what you're still planning to do (as long as it's known and not secret of course ;) ).
This way, people feel more involved and are more inclined to contribute. You may also find it helps you to keep your own head straight.

Of course, we understand you're busy and maintaining a modpack takes time. We're looking forward to the result :)

MaelstromPhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if there is any possibility of updating Steve's Addons in the next version. Currently the Energistics Connector doesn't work properly with item I/O which kinda breaks the item :/. Should be fixed as of 0.10.1. I'd love you forever.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
They'll be back in the next update, don't worry.

As for a status update on that: Just went and updated all the mods - going to start on some tweaks tomorrow.
alright but when is the next update coming?
And another question i don't like some of the custom recipes but i cant figure out how to change them, how do i change them?