[1.7.10][Tech][Skyblock][HQM] Spinning Up

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
In 0.0.3 on the FTB launcher there are... no mods. 0.0.2 seems to work though.
This is a tipical result when the download of the update fails. Keep trying to force the update and eventually, (one day...) the files will be at the server and the download does not fail...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

starburst98

Jul 29, 2019
okay is it supposed to warn me that all the steamcraft blocks are missing? should i download and add steamcraft?

Kazike

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem during downloading the modpack
"Error during downloadiong the assets"
I already turn off my antivirus!!!
Help plz!!

starburst98

Jul 29, 2019
okay, played around and big thing i have to say is you need more granularity. and food. i HAD to cheat in some food because spice of life made it so an apple tree is worthless. also spent a long time trying to find a place to even put the blast furnace because taiga hills is too cold. i found a river biome closeish to put it, but getting iron, and stone for that matter, is an exercise in frustration. for one thing i got a million(exageration) pieces of flint from gravel before i got even one broken iron piece.

anyway. granularity, need more steps between instructions. "make a grinder, now make an ethanol making machine, now make jet fuel" you can't jump straight from ethanol to jet fuel. you need to like, explain first how to use those things. the rotarycraft book is vague about what does what. such as the fact the fermenter is slow as hell unless you put fire under it. i also had no idea how to power the grinder. had a list of engines but no idea which ones would work.

xSchattenfluchx

Jul 29, 2019
I starte fixing the Minetweaker files for myself, but one question regarding the mekanism file remains...
What the heck have you done to that file? I managed to get it to load without errors, but otherwise still only saplings and leaves work in the sieve!

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, more 1.7 skyblock packs! My 5-years old laptop can't handle the terrain generation lag so I will defenitely try this out, probably next week. I'll give you some feedback later on.

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay The FTB launcher is not loading any mods, and the downloads in your alternate files, along with the map are not available via dropbox. Keep getting an error for both.

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
No worries. From what I see either the modpack dev has taken a very long vacation or is no longer updating this pack. It loads, but all it loads is FML

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pudding01

Landiln

Jul 29, 2019
the quest were it has you do broken ores then jump strait to make the actual ore block its self, the combiner is not an early recipe in mekanism at all. The jump in that one quest could use some rethinking