[1.7.10][Tech][Skyblock][HQM] Spinning Up

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Like to play with tech mods, especially RotaryCraft? Also like the difficulty of a skyblock but love dying, even more? Well, might want to try Spinning Up!

FORGOT TO ADD THE MAP FOR 0.0.2! USE THE 0.0.1 MAP! Or the map in alternate download :)

This modpack is in 1.7.10 and will (soon) NOW feature many (ok, only one quest line for now) quests for you to complete! Assuming you can survive!

Note that many recipes are changed in this pack, you will need NEI!

Pack Code: spinning
Alternate Download
Use forge 1225
map

Here is the current modlist
Apple core
AE2
BM beta34
Carpenter's block
Chisel
CCC and CCL
COFHcore and lib
Dimentional Anchor
DragonAPI
Ex Astris
EX Nihilo
Expanded Redstone
XU
HungerOverhaul
HQM
IchunUntil
ImmibisCore
Inv Tweaks
Iron Chest
JABBA
Mekanism
MFR
MobProperties
Mine and mod tweaker
Natural Absortion
NEI, and addons/plugins
Nether Ores
Open blocks
Open Eye
Open mods Lib
Pam's HarvestCraft
Railcraft
RandomThings
RoC and ReC
Sanguimancy
SlimevoisLib
SpecialMobs
Spice Of Life
Soul Shard Reborn
Steve Factory Manager
Steve Workshope
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Translocator
Waila, Waila Harvestibility and Wawla
Wireless Redstone

Changelog
Version 0.0.3
Adding 2nd and 3rd Quest line
Adding End Cake recipe
Removed the ability to make enderman/blaze from Ex Nihilo Barrel
Version 0.0.2
Adding HQM
Adding First Quest Line
Version 0.0.1
Starting the pack

Upcoming, in the next update(s)
Attempt to fix the broken Minetweaker files
Attempt to finalize the mods and start the quest
Check for any other broken stuff
A few tweaks in order the use even more RoC machines (sand to dust, mekanism compressed diamond/coal/redstone/obsidian, etc...)
Update Blood Magic for gideon the knife master :)

Known Issues
Mekanism and DecorBlock Minetweaker files are broken

If you find any mods that seems to be appropriated for this pack, propose it!
(FSP is on the list of to add maybe already!)

Special Thanks to
@Reika For the mods that make the pack possible
@jordsta95 Who helped me a lot with minetweaker
Everyone who will play and enjoy the pack, even more for those who reports bugs and irregularity :)

Last edited:

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
looks fun will definitely have to give this a try there needs to be more skyblock maps because those maps are really fun. i think someone should remake the old FTB pyramid map but in 1.7.10 would be really awesome to see.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
FYI, you dont need anymore permission to use HQM

https://twitter.com/HQMupdates/status/518419749085392897[DOUBLEPOST=1414199549][/DOUBLEPOST]
looks fun will definitely have to give this a try there needs to be more skyblock maps because those maps are really fun. i think someone should remake the old FTB pyramid map but in 1.7.10 would be really awesome to see.
I would love to see new sky blocks that used a different mechanic instead of Ex-Nihilo. Was nice at the beginning, but after I dont know how many packs where you depend on sieving... I cant stand to see a sieve and having to automate it!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
FYI, you dont need anymore permission to use HQM

https://twitter.com/HQMupdates/status/518419749085392897[DOUBLEPOST=1414199549][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to see new sky blocks that used a different mechanic instead of Ex-Nihilo. Was nice at the beginning, but after I dont know how many packs where you depend on sieving... I cant stand to see a sieve and having to automate it!
Well wait up, got a pack where you wont be able to sieve :p since it's part of a contest I won't be revealing it now, but will do ASAP :)

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
cool hey when your finished with it could i test it out just for fun not for the contest (i'm already on Parcel34u team) (not bragging just saying)

Last edited:

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Update to v0.0.2 is coming up within a few days!
Added HQM and it's first quest line!

Edit: Dam, forgot to update Blood Magic :( Next one!

Sev07

Jul 29, 2019
Like to play with tech mods, especially RotaryCraft? Also like the difficulty of a skyblock but love dying, even more? Well, might want to try Spinning Up!

Here is the current modlist
Railcraft
RandomThings
RoC and ReC

and where Rotarycraft?)

FireVentus

Jul 29, 2019
Er, despite the downloading, you seemed to have missed a few mods for 0.0.3...that is to say...I don't have any of the mods.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Er, despite the downloading, you seemed to have missed a few mods for 0.0.3...that is to say...I don't have any of the mods.
That is actually not me :p might be from where you are downloading the packs. Try using curseCDN (options:advanced, first line)

You could also try the alternate download which is in the 1st spoiler!