[1.7.10] Stranded on the Beach [HQM][100+ Quests][Hard]

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I've started this pack to give it a try and am enjoying it so far. I have a question though, I see there are botania quests, and I can see the petal apocathary needs a magical flower petal to create it but I don't see any magical flowers spawned anywhere. I've wandered through a few biomes and can see a variety of plants etc but no magical flowers. Is this a glitch or is there a different way to get them?
If you progress through the questbook it is all explained.

Last edited:

nathanjb

Jul 29, 2019
Having some trouble with the Heat resistent glass quest. A little guidence would be appreciated.

nathanjb

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, fairly new to modded Minecraft. I'm not sure how to use the furnace. I built it and got it heating up using lava but am confused about how to make the glass. How do I combine the ingredients? Thanks.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, fairly new to modded Minecraft. I'm not sure how to use the furnace. I built it and got it heating up using lava but am confused about how to make the glass. How do I combine the ingredients? Thanks.
The furnace melts the items and you then put them into the vat, which is what the glass is made in.

DonScreta

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I've been having an issue trying to play the latest version of the pack, 0.7.5.

Every time i try to create a world the whole launcher crashes.

http://pastebin.com/k1vpNg7r

Here's the crash report, I've tried looking through it myself but I don't really have any idea what I'm looking at.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I've been having an issue trying to play the latest version of the pack, 0.7.5.

Every time i try to create a world the whole launcher crashes.

http://pastebin.com/k1vpNg7r

Here's the crash report, I've tried looking through it myself but I don't really have any idea what I'm looking at.
There really isn't much support for the pack anymore but it appears to be a mapwriter crash.

P

PrayerHater

It won't let me create a world and I can't figure out why. It doesn't crash the game or anything, it just goes back to the main menu.

Last edited:
K

Kittyodoom

[20:07:51] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: The following problems were captured during this phase

[20:07:51] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================

[20:07:51] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: MOD HAS DIRECT REFERENCE System.exit() THIS IS NOT ALLOWED REROUTING TO FML!

[20:07:51] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Offendor: org/multimc/EntryPoint.main([Ljava/lang/String;)V

[20:07:51] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Use FMLCommonHandler.exitJava instead

[20:07:51] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================

[20:07:51] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from ThermalExpansion

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidRegistry.getFluidID(FluidRegistry.java:199) ~[FluidRegistry.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack.getFluidID(FluidStack.java:121) ~[FluidStack.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.getFillRecipe(TransposerManager.java:41) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.fillRecipeExists(TransposerManager.java:51) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.addFillRecipe(TransposerManager.java:178) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.addFillRecipe(TransposerManager.java:223) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.loadRecipes(TransposerManager.java:101) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.ThermalExpansion.loadComplete(ThermalExpansion.java:212) ~[ThermalExpansion.class:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) ~[LoadController.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) ~[LoadController.class:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) ~[LoadController.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:745) ~[Loader.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311) ~[FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) ~[bao.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) ~[bao.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) ~[1.7.10.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:310) ~[OneSixLauncher.class:?]

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:395) ~[OneSixLauncher.class:?]

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:170) ~[EntryPoint.class:?]

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54) ~[EntryPoint.class:?]

[20:07:51] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: A fatal exception occurred during the server about to start event

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidRegistry.getFluidID(FluidRegistry.java:199) ~[FluidRegistry.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack.getFluidID(FluidStack.java:121) ~[FluidStack.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.getFillRecipe(TransposerManager.java:41) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.fillRecipeExists(TransposerManager.java:51) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.addFillRecipe(TransposerManager.java:178) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.addFillRecipe(TransposerManager.java:223) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.util.crafting.TransposerManager.loadRecipes(TransposerManager.java:101) ~[TransposerManager.class:?]

at cofh.thermalexpansion.ThermalExpansion.loadComplete(ThermalExpansion.java:212) ~[ThermalExpansion.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) ~[LoadController.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) ~[LoadController.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) ~[LoadController.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:745) ~[Loader.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311) ~[FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) ~[bao.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) ~[bao.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) ~[1.7.10.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:310) ~[OneSixLauncher.class:?]

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:395) ~[OneSixLauncher.class:?]

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:170) ~[EntryPoint.class:?]

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54) ~[EntryPoint.class:?]

[20:07:51] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[20:07:51] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[20:07:51] [pool-6-thread-1/INFO] [EnderIO]: ServerChannelRegister: Dimensional Transceiver data saved to X:\Mew\MultiMC\instances\Cativerse v1101\minecraft\saves\New Worldaa\enderio\dimensionalTransceiver.json

[20:07:51] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

[20:07:51] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.