Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DVeagle74

Jul 29, 2019
This is for a friend who doesn't have an account on here:
IGN: DarkestCrow
For about 3.5 years, around same as me
Is friends with two of us and would like to play and have fun!

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: emiliosa67
2.) Age: 17
3.) I've been playing Minecraft sins: Beta 1.3
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'd like to have a place to play the DW20 Pack Online and you seem to be the best.

This is for a friend who doesn't have an account on here:
IGN: DarkestCrow
For about 3.5 years, around same as me
Is friends with two of us and would like to play and have fun!

Approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I hoped it would never come to thins but I guess it happens to every server sooner or later.
I reiterate that this is a family friendly server that welcome anyone who wants to enjoy playing Minecraft with friends.
To day it became evident that some unsavory things have happened on the server and we lost a member. I do not want people to talk about it on the forums what happened is between me and him.
For this reason I am re-posting the rules below

1. We are a Family server which means keep it PG
  2. Be respectful
  3. No cheating
  4. Use Digger for quarries
  5. No stealing or griefing. Ask others if you need anything
  6. Admins have final say on server operations

Reactions: ceddj

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
At the very moment the same thing is happening to me, anybody know how to fix it?

this appears to be a bug with applied energistics I'm working on a fix
in the mean time just keep trying to connect the tick loop crashes the server and the automation does not detect it

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Due to the problems that the server has been giving me once my flight lands I will begin the process of upgrading the server to 1.0.2 and halting the use of cauldron
It should be up by the end of the day if not tomarrow

Dolas

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Dolas
2.) Age (optional): 34
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking to play with a community again after playing solo for a while.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Dolas
2.) Age (optional): 34
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking to play with a community again after playing solo for a while.

Approved

Target

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: chewieeeee (5 e's ;) )
2.) Age (optional): 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3+ years, modded and vanilla
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm coming back from a 6 month break and I'm looking for a stable and nice server with a decent community. I just want to play and re-learn all the modded stuff and just have fun again. And maybe get that awesome feeling back that I had on a server 2 years ago when I just started modded minecraft.

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Cik_
2.) Age (optional): 49
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 3 years, from vanilla to modpacks
4.) Why do you want to join our server:Interested in getting back, and into it with Direwolf20 pack with 1.0.2

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: chewieeeee (5 e's ;) )
2.) Age (optional): 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3+ years, modded and vanilla
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm coming back from a 6 month break and I'm looking for a stable and nice server with a decent community. I just want to play and re-learn all the modded stuff and just have fun again. And maybe get that awesome feeling back that I had on a server 2 years ago when I just started modded minecraft.

1.) IGN:Cik_
2.) Age (optional): 49
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 3 years, from vanilla to modpacks
4.) Why do you want to join our server:Interested in getting back, and into it with Direwolf20 pack with 1.0.2

Approved welcome aboard

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Hollowfires
2.) Age (optional) 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - 3 or 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server - to play minecraft with others. looking for a stable server

Keeshe

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - KeesheK
2.) Age - 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server - to play with friends

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Hollowfires
2.) Age (optional) 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - 3 or 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server - to play minecraft with others. looking for a stable server
1.) IGN - KeesheK
2.) Age - 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server - to play with friends

Approved

Notice:
The server is no longer running cauldron so I have added forge essentials to the mods ont eh server. You do not need to add anything to your client but the mod will help bring some of the features you wanted back to the server. If you encounter any problems send a pm to me here or on our forums at https://sc.steinserv.net/forum/

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Nefroz
2.) Age (optional): 26
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.4
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I've been looking for a good whitelist community since Stonebound shut down.

Tdetsgav_MC

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : Tdetsgav
2.) Age (optional) : 15 (But i am mature)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've been playing mince for like 4 years. I have done some breaks but they haven't been long.
4.) Why do you want to join our server : I want to play on a whitelist server that have much people on it, or atleast some. And i also want to meet new friends :D

Schmac

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Schmac
2.) Age (optional): 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: For about 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to have fun and play with other players in this modpack