Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANGRYBIRIDE

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : ANGRYBIRDS6969
2.) Age (optional) : 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server : I have heard many compliments from this server. I played Minecraft awhile back and I think a mod server would be a good way to start again. Many of your mods seem enjoyable and I hope to be playing on it soon.

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : ANGRYBIRDS6969
2.) Age (optional) : 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server : I have heard many compliments from this server. I played Minecraft awhile back and I think a mod server would be a good way to start again. Many of your mods seem enjoyable and I hope to be playing on it soon.
Many Complaints? Like what? I'm curious :D

ANGRYBIRIDE

Jul 29, 2019
My friends have told me that the environment of the server is very friendly and the mods give a variety of activities to do. :)

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
oh :) Sorry I read that wrong. I thought it said complaints. What your friend said is true :) . Just curious, what's his IGN?

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
BG I think i found the problem. There should be a Dimension option somewhere in server config. Change it to -17
Try that and then repost and I'll see if it works
Edit: It seems i have crashed MULTIPLE times with the same error, but its only restricted my join access just today.
Edit 2: It seems you haven't changed it yet because I crashed again :/

Last edited:

ninja85a

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN thenews1999
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft since it came out of beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server i would like to join a sever that has a fun community and i like the idea of having a ts server so everyone can talk to each other

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN thenews1999
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft since it came out of beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server i would like to join a sever that has a fun community and i like the idea of having a ts server so everyone can talk to each other

approved

junkumulu

Jul 29, 2019
Ign junkumulu
Age 17
How longitud have you been playing minecraft? Since 1.3.2
Why do you watt to join our server: because it looks like a lot of fun, i am frendly and active and i love to play this modpack, i know a lot about mods and this community looks like fun !

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Ign junkumulu
Age 17
How longitud have you been playing minecraft? Since 1.3.2
Why do you watt to join our server: because it looks like a lot of fun, i am frendly and active and i love to play this modpack, i know a lot about mods and this community looks like fun !
Approved

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: KingGongora
2.) Age: 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since before launch, me and my family have played together a lot in this game.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I always enjoyed a small mature community to play with just like the Forge craft have!

Hoppaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hoppaw
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.1 (Modded minecraft since 1.2.5 and FTB since it's release around christmas 2012)
Why do you want to join our server: I want to join this server because I wanted to play on smaller server that doesn't have 80+ people at a time, and one that has nice staff and a nice community.

Stocks

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Twostocks
2.) 51 - yes, its true. I just like building things...
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - 2+ years with modded MC
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I much prefer a family friendly environment. Not really interested in playing with foul mouthed people of any age...

Daxious

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Daxious
2.) Age (optional): 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a friendly community, non griefing, non pvp server. Family friendly is A-ok

ClydeJr

Jul 29, 2019
1.) ClydeJr
2.) 40
3.) Since alpha
4.) Looking for a server that keeps the whining to a minimum

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: KingGongora
2.) Age: 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since before launch, me and my family have played together a lot in this game.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I always enjoyed a small mature community to play with just like the Forge craft have!

IGN: Hoppaw
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.1 (Modded minecraft since 1.2.5 and FTB since it's release around christmas 2012)
Why do you want to join our server: I want to join this server because I wanted to play on smaller server that doesn't have 80+ people at a time, and one that has nice staff and a nice community.

1.) Twostocks
2.) 51 - yes, its true. I just like building things...
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - 2+ years with modded MC
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I much prefer a family friendly environment. Not really interested in playing with foul mouthed people of any age...

1.) IGN: Daxious
2.) Age (optional): 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a friendly community, non griefing, non pvp server. Family friendly is A-ok

1.) ClydeJr
2.) 40
3.) Since alpha
4.) Looking for a server that keeps the whining to a minimum

Spproved