Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caggen

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Caggen
2.) Age: 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: MC: About 6 years, Modded: About 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a nice and friendly server to play the new DW20 pack on. Especially looking forward to seeing all the new features in magic mods.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AMARELINHO_br
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 2011.
Why do you want to join our server: I love playing minecraft, even when it is multiplayer and will help the server.

1.) IGN: Caggen
2.) Age: 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: MC: About 6 years, Modded: About 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a nice and friendly server to play the new DW20 pack on. Especially looking forward to seeing all the new features in magic mods.

Approved

A_Moeder69

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: A_Moeder69
2.) Age (optional): 15years old
3.) How long have you been PLAYING Minecraft: Almost 5years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I really want to play on a server with my friend who is already whitelisted Lord_Gustaf and he said this is a nice server with no jerks and i really want to play without getting trolled by 100000 people :D

Reactions: Lord_gustaf

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: A_Moeder69
2.) Age (optional): 15years old
3.) How long have you been PLAYING Minecraft: Almost 5years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I really want to play on a server with my friend who is already whitelisted Lord_Gustaf and he said this is a nice server with no jerks and i really want to play without getting trolled by 100000 people :D

Approved sorry for the delay

Mango1120

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChunkiMagz
2.) Age (optional) 13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server. i would love to joina friendly server that doesnt discriminate against younger players. i am mature so there wont be an issue with that, i can also use teamspeak which i love using.

Swosher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Swosher12
2.) Age:13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I always waned to play Moded minecraft, so im new to all the mods
want to have the best first time Impression whit a good friendly Community

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: spendowali
2.) Age (optional): 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years (since 2012)
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to join a friendly whitelist server and make new friends and also contribute to the server community

Tyler Chase

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN
Rhokanov

2.) Age (optional)

3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft
I played for a long time but stopped about a year or so ago. Just got back in once I saw the massive mod community. Fairly new to the mod scene but looking forward to it.

4.) Why do you want to join our server
I'm looking for a smallish community of friendly people to play with. I don't like the very large servers with hundreds of people running around. I like to get to know people and work on stuff together.

damien1114

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: damien1114
2.) Age (optional): 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and modded minecraft for over a year and a half
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to find a small community that I can play on will I create content for my youtube channel

GoldenSwine

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: PicklesAndOnions
2.) Age: 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.5, been playing modded MC since then as well.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I enjoy the community that whitelisted servers bring to the table, and I've been searching for a Direwolf20 server now that the 1.7 pack has been released. I might be creating content for my YouTube channel also. Over all, this server seems like a friendly place to hang out and play some minecraft. :)

snipe50cal

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: snipe50cal
2.) Age (optional): 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.4, but I don't know how long that is.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I have started to resurrect myself on YouTube, and want a server to record on that is whitelist.

metscatcher35

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Timer3D
2.) Age (optional) - 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Ive been playing Minecraft for four years now and modded for about two years.
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I would like to join the server because Ive been searching for a family friendly, community like server similar to Forgecraft. I look forward to joining a good group of people and having fun playing Minecraft with them. Hope to see you on the server. - Timer3D (James)

Sourful

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Sourful
2.) Age (optional): 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: A group of friends and I wanted to play together, but we didn't want to have to pay to upkeep a server, so we decided to try and find a public server that we could play on. This server looks like a good place to start.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChunkiMagz
2.) Age (optional) 13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server. i would love to joina friendly server that doesnt discriminate against younger players. i am mature so there wont be an issue with that, i can also use teamspeak which i love using.

IGN: Swosher12
2.) Age:13
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I always waned to play Moded minecraft, so im new to all the mods
want to have the best first time Impression whit a good friendly Community

1.) IGN: spendowali
2.) Age (optional): 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years (since 2012)
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to join a friendly whitelist server and make new friends and also contribute to the server community

1.) IGN
Rhokanov

2.) Age (optional)

3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft
I played for a long time but stopped about a year or so ago. Just got back in once I saw the massive mod community. Fairly new to the mod scene but looking forward to it.

4.) Why do you want to join our server
I'm looking for a smallish community of friendly people to play with. I don't like the very large servers with hundreds of people running around. I like to get to know people and work on stuff together.

1.) IGN: damien1114
2.) Age (optional): 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and modded minecraft for over a year and a half
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to find a small community that I can play on will I create content for my youtube channel

1.) IGN: PicklesAndOnions
2.) Age: 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.5, been playing modded MC since then as well.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I enjoy the community that whitelisted servers bring to the table, and I've been searching for a Direwolf20 server now that the 1.7 pack has been released. I might be creating content for my YouTube channel also. Over all, this server seems like a friendly place to hang out and play some minecraft. :)

1.) IGN: snipe50cal
2.) Age (optional): 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.4, but I don't know how long that is.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I have started to resurrect myself on YouTube, and want a server to record on that is whitelist.

1.) IGN - Timer3D
2.) Age (optional) - 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Ive been playing Minecraft for four years now and modded for about two years.
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I would like to join the server because Ive been searching for a family friendly, community like server similar to Forgecraft. I look forward to joining a good group of people and having fun playing Minecraft with them. Hope to see you on the server. - Timer3D (James)

1.) IGN: Sourful
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: A group of friends and I wanted to play together, but we didn't want to have to pay to upkeep a server, so we decided to try and find a public server that we could play on. This server looks like a good place to start.

Approved

TheCoon

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: whitehatincoon
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Some of my friends and I used to play on modded servers, and we want to start getting back into it. I got told that this would be a good place to start.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: whitehatincoon
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Some of my friends and I used to play on modded servers, and we want to start getting back into it. I got told that this would be a good place to start.

approved

im1watching2you

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: im1watching2you
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would like to bring a friendly environment to this server. I also have friends that play on here and they say its a really good mod server. I have played with mods before and would like to return to an old hobby!