Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why people keep posting apps :/ READ THE FORUM POST! APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW! Thanks guys!

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : Mad_Mine
2.) Age (optional) : 17 ( 18 in 2 days)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft " Since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server : I want to play FTB in s nice and friendly server

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) 4nic8tr, RVII and peoplerox
2.) age 21, 29, 23
3.) atleast 4 yrs or more, alot of FTB and tekkit
4.) me and my two buddys love to build crazy and unigue machines, very helpful and fun

Hey I know your apps are closed but if they open again just keep my name in mind if that's alright. =)

IGN: Ivokros
Been playing minecraft since beta 1.3.
I'd like to find a nice modded community minecraft server. Figured I'd give you a shot.

1.) IGN : Mad_Mine
2.) Age (optional) : 17 ( 18 in 2 days)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft " Since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server : I want to play FTB in s nice and friendly server

Welcome aboard

tmthompson

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: tmthompson
2.) Age (optional): 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 2008
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a smaller friendly whitelist server to call home and have fun building with new friends

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: tmthompson
2.) Age (optional): 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 2008
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a smaller friendly whitelist server to call home and have fun building with new friends
approved

Crazyguy1564

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crazyguy1564
How long have you been playing minecraft: 8 years
Why do you want to join our server: my buddy just joined (tmthompson) as well i really want to be apart of a community again and enjoying DW20 on a server

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crazyguy1564
How long have you been playing minecraft: 8 years
Why do you want to join our server: my buddy just joined (tmthompson) as well i really want to be apart of a community again and enjoying DW20 on a server
approved

Avaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Avaa
Why would you like to join ?:
I have been playing modded minecraft since 2011, back during the "golden age" when redpower was still a thing and autocrafting was really complicated.
Can't wait to play with funky locomotion and start creating hug

imfabby

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: ImFabby
2.) Age : 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: hmm...since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to play on a small server and start to test the new 1.7.10 pack

DeltaOperations

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: DeltaOperations
2.) Age (optional): 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing MC for 2 years now.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want a quiet yet friendly and fun place to realize some of my projects and learn from more experienced people in the process :3.
P.S. : I am not sure whether the apps are closed or not, but I'll just leave my IGN here, I really want to try and find myself a nice server to call home. ^^

tizzarde

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : tizzarde
I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5
I'd like to join your server so that I may play with my friends in a nice, friendly environment.

Lord_gustaf

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : Lord_Gutaf
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since 2010
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I've always played singleplayer and got a bit bored so I'm looking for a new challenge. Playing on a multiplayer server is in my opinion an great challenge and an nice adventure. I also know a lot about mods and I'm a really active player so you will see me a lot online (when you of course whitlist me :p)

BlastBG

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN - Blast
2. Age (optionlal) - 14 years old
3. How long have you been playing Minecraft - I playing Minecraft from Beta 1.7.2
4. Why do you want to join our server - I Love playing minecraft mods, and FTB is one of my favourites :)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : Lord_Gutaf
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since 2010
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I've always played singleplayer and got a bit bored so I'm looking for a new challenge. Playing on a multiplayer server is in my opinion an great challenge and an nice adventure. I also know a lot about mods and I'm a really active player so you will see me a lot online (when you of course whitlist me :p)

Your application has been denied as your account is not a premium account aka you did not buy the game.
If this is an error please pm me but my lookup says that name is not registered by mojang

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Avaa
Why would you like to join ?:
I have been playing modded minecraft since 2011, back during the "golden age" when redpower was still a thing and autocrafting was really complicated.
Can't wait to play with funky locomotion and start creating hug

1.) IGN: ImFabby
2.) Age : 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: hmm...since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to play on a small server and start to test the new 1.7.10 pack

1.) IGN: DeltaOperations
2.) Age (optional): 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing MC for 2 years now.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want a quiet yet friendly and fun place to realize some of my projects and learn from more experienced people in the process :3.
P.S. : I am not sure whether the apps are closed or not, but I'll just leave my IGN here, I really want to try and find myself a nice server to call home. ^^

IGN : tizzarde
I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5
I'd like to join your server so that I may play with my friends in a nice, friendly environment.

1. IGN - Blast
2. Age (optionlal) - 14 years old
3. How long have you been playing Minecraft - I playing Minecraft from Beta 1.7.2
4. Why do you want to join our server - I Love playing minecraft mods, and FTB is one of my favourites :)

Approved

Lord_gustaf

Jul 29, 2019
Your application has been denied as your account is not a premium account aka you did not buy the game.
If this is an error please pm me but my lookup says that name is not registered by mojang

sorry typing error. the name is Lord_Gustaf. forgot the s

Bila

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AMARELINHO_br
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 2011.
Why do you want to join our server: I love playing minecraft, even when it is multiplayer and will help the server.