Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: I am currently testing plugins and as soon as I have them all figured out I will upload the new version to the server and begin pre-generating the world.[DOUBLEPOST=1414867749][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah, ok that makes sense. It didn't say weather it was on 1.6.4 or 1.7 so that's what may have caused the confusion.
Yeah I'm working on theupdate

5N4LE

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: sammynem
2.)Age: 17
3.)How long have you been playing Minecraft: don´t even know anymore :)

1.)IGN: Domto
2.)Age: 18
3.)How long have you been playing Minecraft: Same

4.) Why do you want to join our server: we are brothers. Until now we both have been playing a lot of modded minecraft in a communety, named hideoutkingdom, Domto was Admin there. But since one month noone of us heared of the owner. Now the servers and the website shut down. This is the reason for us to look for a new server and urs seems perfect, because of ur decent hardware and good rules.
If we like the server i might get some of the hideout kingdom players to follow me and join ur server. It seems ur interrested in keeping the server going for longer than 2 weeks wich is most important.

We hope to get whitelisted and like ur server and communety.

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! I'm on the 1.6.4 version right now and it still says cannot connect to server. Is it down for the update? Thanks! Also, I would like to get someone's Skype to help me understand what mods I need to understand to survive best. Thanks!

Edit: It says "Connection Refused: connect

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry I took the server offline and am generating the new word to help prevent lag when we all get on.
Ill put the 1.6.4 version on for you while it generates[DOUBLEPOST=1414879026][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.) IGN: opt_user
2.) Age (optional):25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: looking for a new server to play , my old one closed , so im looking for a good communiti. i like to build nature theme stuff :p

1.) IGN: sammynem
2.)Age: 17
3.)How long have you been playing Minecraft: don´t even know anymore :)

1.)IGN: Domto
2.)Age: 18
3.)How long have you been playing Minecraft: Same

4.) Why do you want to join our server: we are brothers. Until now we both have been playing a lot of modded minecraft in a communety, named hideoutkingdom, Domto was Admin there. But since one month noone of us heared of the owner. Now the servers and the website shut down. This is the reason for us to look for a new server and urs seems perfect, because of ur decent hardware and good rules.
If we like the server i might get some of the hideout kingdom players to follow me and join ur server. It seems ur interrested in keeping the server going for longer than 2 weeks wich is most important.

We hope to get whitelisted and like ur server and communety.

approved welcome aboard

Last edited:

SwiffyD

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Swiftd1546
2.) Age: 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: Have been looking for a place to enjoy the new DireWolf20 update in
a friendly environment. I also may be interested in recording in the future.

Neroxify

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: kaionixx
2.) Age (optional): 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.2, so for a few years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I was playing alone for quite a while now, and I wish to change that, and seeing this server resetting soon and with an emphasis on the social aspect seems like a perfect opportunity.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Swiftd1546
2.) Age: 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: Have been looking for a place to enjoy the new DireWolf20 update in
a friendly environment. I also may be interested in recording in the future.
1.) IGN: kaionixx
2.) Age (optional): 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.2, so for a few years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I was playing alone for quite a while now, and I wish to change that, and seeing this server resetting soon and with an emphasis on the social aspect seems like a perfect opportunity.

Approved[DOUBLEPOST=1414883111][/DOUBLEPOST]
Should we update to 1.7.10 version 1.01 of the pack?

Yes the server will be on 1.0.1
The server will be following recommended builds[DOUBLEPOST=1414885834][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: So I have generated 50% of the start area and it seems to be continuing fine. I should have the ip switched over by the end of the night. I do wish to convey that this server is in a very beta state and may be prone to crashing.

Last edited:

kuroikaen

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN KuroiKaen
2.) Age 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft Since the old 1.2.5 days.
4.) Why do you want to join our server It seems like a small, friendly group. Working together is far more fun than alone.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN KuroiKaen
2.) Age 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft Since the old 1.2.5 days.
4.) Why do you want to join our server It seems like a small, friendly group. Working together is far more fun than alone.
approved

obgolden

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: obgolden
2.) Age: 15, almost 16
3.) How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I love modded minecraft but don't like to play on huge servers

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE The server is now on 1.7.10 come on and have some fun
Also please be patient with any crashes i cant find all the bugs by myself
If you get a whitelist error pm me as i had to rebuild the whitelist due to a change in its formatting

1.) IGN: obgolden
2.) Age: 15, almost 16
3.) How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I love modded minecraft but don't like to play on huge servers

Approved

Reactions: Attelis

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN. ivoryfire
2.) Age (optional). 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft. 3-4 years (started 1.3.2 modded)
4.) Why do you want to join our server. cause its direwolf20 1.7 <hell ya

Ben_scannell

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN ben_scannell
2.) Age (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft i played it in early beta i dont know how long that is.
4.) Why do you want to join our server Because ive loved the previous D.W20 packs and i'd love to just be on a nice family friendly server

Alex Bowerman

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Bowerman2000
2.) Age: 13 Nearly 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 Years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I love playing minecraft modpacks, playing in small, friendly communities and working with other players.